Chapter 15

~Neymar~

"Are you two ever going to get up off of each other?" Antonella asks, looking down at us weirdly, as she looks at me and Leo, currently laid on top of each other on the floor, absolutely exhausted and very sweaty.

"Oh, I don't know Antonella, maybe you try doing an hour long aerobics class, then you ask us again." I remark, referring to our monthly aerobics we have just participated in her. She just laughs at our horrific state.
"Yeah, don't even try to ever relate to us until you do one." Leo breathes out, using the last of his energy to move his head to face her underneath me.
"Oh I love you too Ney." She laughs, shaking her head before walking towards the door to leave.

"Excuse me!" Leo interrupts, now sitting up, almost making me fall off him. She just looks back at me. "Where's the 'Lionel I love you more than ever, you light up my world like nobody else-'" He begins.
"Oh it's with your world cup trophy." She winks at him "None existent." She taunts in whisper, widening her eyes as she walks past us, making his draw drop significantly, appearing incredibly offended as he once again lowers his head back on the floor.

"Well, I'll see you boys soon, I'm off to that doctors appointment." She giggles at Leo.
"Yeah yeah whatever bye." A butthurt Leo mutters.
"Bye Antonella, hope it all goes well!" I wave to her oh her husband's chest. This feels odd.
"Byee!" She waves back before leaving

"Don't worry Leo, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed." I add, looking down at him from above.
"Thank god I've got you."

"..."
"..."

"We should probably get up now."
"Yeah probably."

"Ew get that off me!" He yelps as I throw my head sweat band at him as we groggily stand up, him batting it away from his face, frolicking as he tries to avoid it.
"Be grateful! Someone would pay thousands for that!" I point out.
"Yeah and that someone is not me!" He grimaces.

"Ugh I am exhausted!" I groan out as I just fall into his sofa.
"Move, that's my spot! You know the rules here." He says before pulling my ankles, dragging me off the sofa and back onto the floor.
"Leooo!" I groan out, now in a starfish position laid on his floor.
"That's what you deserve." He remarks. "Now take this and shut up." He instructs, before throwing back the sweatband back down to me, hitting me forcefully in the face.

"Leo why?!" I yell out.
"Because~" He giggles like a child before jumping onto my OLD spot on the sofa.
"I'm just gonna stay down here." I huff, still laid on the floor.
"Oh great, you can massage my feet whilst you do." He smiles before waving them down to me whilst he sits above me on the sofa.
"EUGH!" I gag before snapping up from my position and jumping on the sofa away from his plates of meat.
"EUGH? I had them done yesterday in the spa, they're the opposite of EUGH! They're HGUE if anything apart from perfect."
"I know you were at the spa because I needed your advice yesterday but you were TOO BUSY for me, probably being steamed by a sauna."
"Not by the sauna, the man did that for me instead, it was quite intimidate." He recalls the memory I do not want to picture.
"I think that's a conversation to have when Ant comes back."
"Yeah, I should probably Anton tell her."
"Never utter that phrase again."

"Anyway! So it went well huh?" He wiggles his eyebrows referring to when she came round.
"Oh my it went so much better than I thought it would!! I had to deal with my dad." I say making Lionel's eyes go wide. "but he eventually agreed to not make a scene and I think he actually really liked her by the end of it." I smile at the success.
"Awh that's nice." He smiles.
"Plus I think my sister is in love with her, and I think Mae prefers her over me." I say, a little butthurt making Leo chuckle.

"So do you like her now." He asks, hiding his smile which is obviously on his face with his hand by scratching his stubble.
"I'm not saying anything, you'll take it the wrong way." I roll my eyes at him which just makes him sit up with excitement.
"So you do!? How else could I take it the wrong way??" He excites, sitting up even more.
"Ugh I'm never telling you anything ever again." I groan into a pillow.
"Carry on~" he ushers, taking the pillow off me.