Chapter 16

~Avi~

"I can't get over it!!" I squeal with Ant as we jump up and down holding each other. I've been round their house because Antonella had to tell me something and well...
"I know! Just think in 9 months there'll be a third kid to look after." She laughs holding her stomach, shaking her head with a smile.
"Three? What, are you hiding one?" I ask. I swear they only have Thiago.
"I mean that one over there." She laughs, pointing to behind me to the person who has just exited the car which has just pulled up on the drive.

"Have fun." She laughs. We've been talking about Leo's revenge you see.
"Ah, here he is!" I greet. I haven't seen Leo in person since he got his revenge on me and Neymar so I wonder how this'll go.

"I'm home my de-oh dear..." He stops in his tracks as soon as he sees me with an amused look on my face.
I wasn't mad at all don't get me wrong, it's just funny to see his reaction.
It's also hilarious seeing him because for some reason, he's currently wearing a pair of bright blue rubber gloves which go up to his elbows.
Probably for a new fashion look...

"Hi Leo." I greet him, trying not to laugh already, his expression is killing me.
"Uh, hello... you..." He says very awkwardly as he makes his way to the door quite slowly. "Well... how are you?" He asks.
"Oh I'm great, I'm just about to go out to see my lover of three years, so I'm in a great mood." I grin at him, grinning even more when I start to hear Ant stifle a laugh from behind me.

"Oh! Oh, that's great news! I hope you have a great time!" He begins. "I remembered it was your anniversary the other day, I even put a post on for you two! Did you see?" He grins, clearly now going along with it.
"I did see!" I grin. "Also, coincidentally, we actually saw you in that exact same park! Did you have a nice time?" I joke back which causes his grin to fall and a face of offence to wash over his expression.

"Right! Enough of this!" He stops the joke clearly upset. "I would've never worn those shorts with that shirt! That's a fact!" He states, now annoyed by the comparison to him and the poor man's fashion choice of the day.
"Maybe you'll pass your fashion down to the next one." I say looking at him stood there with his rubber gloves on referring to the baby.
"Not on my watch." Ant laughs shaking her head looking at him.

"Excuse me!" He frowns making her raise her eyebrows at him and looking him up and down. "Whatever." He rolls his eyes. "My handsome good looks will just have to make up for the lack of style this kid will have." He says and me and Ant just look at each other.
"Anyway, I'll see you soon Avi! Well, or not... I'm about to put my life at risk, so tomorrow isn't guaranteed for me, you'll have to raise this baby..." He announces, smacking his rubber gloves against his arms as he enters the house, disappearing from our view.
"Have fun Leo." I laugh a little before looking at Ant.

"He's cleaning the bathroom." She clears up shaking her head.
"That explains the gloves." I laugh as we both begin to walk towards my car parked up on their drive.

"So tell me how it goes!" She suggestively wiggles her eyebrows at the concept of me about to go over to Neymar's.
"I will, but it is NOT like that!" I respond, getting into my car and rolling down the window as she just laughs at my defensiveness.
"Okay, okay I believe you!" She laughs, putting her hands up. I just stare at her blankly.
"No you don't." I state.
"I know I don't!" She laughs.

"I'll see you soon Ant!" I laugh at her as I begin to pull away in the car.
"See you Av!" She smiles before walking back into her house.

Wow, surprisingly I'm actually not regretting planning on going over to Neymar's.
Like I said, usually I'll plan to go somewhere with someone when I'm in a good mood, then I'll severely regret it before I go out, but not this time, I'm in a great mood!