Chapter 43

Another another 😜😜 But more of a filler chapter EUGH

~Avi~

It was an hour or so since it all went down between the two boys. It seemed so quiet. Most of the guests had left shortly after, but a few remained to stay back to help clean the whole place up. Antonella had left too a little while after the boys, I had told her to go with Neymar and Leo which she did but before she went I told her everything.
I've never seen Antonella cry for any reason other than an episode of Dance Moms, but when I told her, she couldn't help it, which is another reason as to why I told her she should go home.

I try not to think back to that, about what I told her, and instead now assert my attention to the mess getting cleaned up by us all who are still here, all until I spot Marc and Sergi, a thought coming into my head.
"Um Sergi." I say to the man still here helping clean up the place with Marc, grabbing his attention. "I think Leo said there were party bags or something over there if you want one before you go, you two don't have to wait any more." I say to them.
"Oh, we've already taken them all." He says.
"Oh." I realise, looking back at the empty table. "Oh alright." I smile before spotting Dario in the corner of the room getting cleaned up by Mike still; Neymar really made sure to do a lot of damage. I let out a sigh at the thought of the man before looking back to Marc and Sergi. "Okay, I'll see you guys soon okay?" I say as I start to walk away.
"Wait, Avi." Marc reads my obvious state, walking over with his arms out. I meet him half way, giving him a hug back. "I'm really sorry we weren't much help." He apologises on his and Sergi's behalf.

"Yeah, we were the ones in the toilet when he found out but we were too busy talking about Euphoria... We're so sorry, this is probably on us..." Sergi admits, but I can only laugh at the two, looking to Sergi stood next to me and Marc.
"You were talking about Euphoria?" I ask them with a little laugh. They both just look at each other sheepishly before nodding. "I missed a few episodes, you'll have to tell me too at some point." I smile at them, letting them know I wasn't mad at them whatsoever. Both of their faces grow into grins before I give them both another hug before walking around again.
"Okay, see you Avi, happy birthday!" They both say before leaving.
"Bye you two." I smile as they go. "Happy birthday." I laugh to myself, thinking of the complete and utter irony of today.

I look back to Dario getting patched up by the medic I had to sit translating for half an hour or so back and fourth from the two. I see him begin to raise to his feet with the help of Mike, clearly in a hell of a lot of pain. I let out a little sigh before I begin to make my way over to them both. 
"Hey." I give him a very forced smile.
"Hi." Dario responds. I was beyond annoyed at what had happened an hour ago. "Look Ales-" He tries but I put my hand up, cutting him off. He looks to me with pain flashing in his eyes.
"I don't want to hear it." I respond, trying not to look at him. I'll speak with him at another time where I can speak to him rationally. He doesn't say anything else, he just slumps a little before I turn to Mike.

"cómo está?" (How is he) I ask Mike, nodding to Dario, wanting to know how he is physically by someone who knows exactly what he's doing.
"no es el mejor..." (Not the best) Mike responds shaking his head. I look to Dario due to Mikes words and he was not lying. His face had been cleaned up from all the blood but the bruises were beginning to form already. He had bandages all over, covering the countless cuts he had, and I'm sure he had a broken nose, but I wasn't completely sure. Either way he looked rough. Neymar however, well, I couldn't even see a cut on his face to be honest. I was at a distance, but still.

"tu novio le hizo mucho daño." (Your boyfriend hurt him pretty bad) Mike says and instantly I knew who he was referring to but instead of correcting him, I just listen. It would be too much hassle and we're speaking in another language anyway. I can't be bothered so I continue to nod. "unas pequeñas fracturas, cortes profundos, tardará un tiempo en recuperarse del todo" (a few small fractures, deep cuts, it'll take a while to fully recover) He continues. I come to realise that I'm probably going to be the one looking after him for the next few weeks or so because of this, causing me to let out a small exhale at the realisation before Mike speaks again. "pero eso es todo lo que puedo hacer." (but that's all I can do) He adds, nodding to patched up Dario.