Chapter 35

~Neymar~

"TEAM HOLIDAY!!!"
"I can't believe I'm taking you all to Italy for a weekend!!" Coach huffs, going through all the luggage.

"Geri push us!!" Marc and Sergi ask on one suitcase together.
"No pushing!!" Coach scolds from the back of the crowd.
"Fine but hold on!" Gerard laughs, ignoring Coach, probably due to the amount of disses Coach throws him on a daily. "Oh hang onto this too." He says, passing Sergi Milan.
"Wait I only know how to look after dogs-AHHH!!" Sergi screams as if he has had a terrible experience before.
"WOAHHH!" Milan laughs as they speed through the airport. 
"I'm surprised they haven't died yet." Leo laughs, shaking his head at the two.
"Which one?." I laugh, watching the group zoom away.
"All of them." Leo laughs.

"I'm just happy no stress for the weekend." Shakira laughs, walking past with Antonella and Sofia, holding Sasha who was soundly asleep in her arms.
"I wouldn't especially say no stress." Antonella says. "Remember who we're with." She adds, looking around at the group on the suitcase before they both start laughing.
"Boys be careful there!!" Shakira shouts over to them.
"I'm just glad I left my kids at home." Sofia laughs. "We couldn't be bothered looking after them so we just gave them to my parents." She cackles. I look over to the whole team making their ways through the airport, all with their wives and kids looking as happy as ever. I let out a sigh at the sight before looking up to Davi on my shoulders who's been gently drumming on my head this whole time with excitement. I smile at the sight of him.

"Still nervous?" Leo asks me.
"Just a little." I exhale. There's only one thing on my mind. Well, actually about one hundred things, but they all link back to the same person. Will it be awkward? How long do I wait until I say?
"Do you remember the script?" He asks.
"Leo I don't need a script, I know what I'm saying." I laugh at him.
"Okay but if you have to improvise, remember, method acting, you're already-"
"Leo it's fine." I laugh at him. "What about you little man?" Leo asks Davi, squeezing his foot over my shoulder.
"Excited to see your Mami?" He asks.
"Yeah!" Davi grins and I just give Leo a look.
"I know what you said, just let the boy have this." He gives me a little smile.
"Okay." I smile, looking back up at Davi who now has the biggest grin plastered across his face.

"This is like a school trip!!" Coach grunts, struggling to drag all the football equipment he managed to get here across the floor making all the kids giggle at the sight. "I've already had to spend half the flight cleaning up Sergi because someone failed to mention he gets travel sick next to windows!!" 
"Ugh Coach don't remind me! I had to sit behind him!" Dani whines.
"Behind him? We had to sit in front of him!!" Suarez challenges.
"That makes up for all the times you drank too much Suarez!" Adriano yells.
"Oh that's rich coming from you! You only aren't sick because you're so used to it!" Suarez fires back.
"Fucking hell, I just need to have a hot bath, lay back and relax, find a beach and let my toes run through the warm sand listening to Meatloaf." Coach begins to daydream earning weird looks from us all.
"You said we were here on the condition we focus on football..." 
"Did I?" He opens his eyes again. "When did I say that?"
"Literally the whole flight..."
"And the way to the airport..."
"And every time before that..."
"Ah, well then, I can make an exception for myself." He smiles before he looks angry again like always.

"EVERYONE ON MY TEAM GATHER ROUND, GATHER ROUND!!" Coach calls us all over, a few members pushing each other our the way, scrambling to try to get to the front row around Coach. "Register register register..." He mutters, now doing a quick head count around the building, ticking off names on his notes." Lionel you don't mind holding my balls for a moment do you?" He asks as he takes out his phone.
"No not at all Coach." He smiles, going over to help Coach with the ball bag he insisted on bringing.
"I knew there was another reason why he's the favourite!" Ter Stegen comments earning a wave of laughs.
"There's children about!" Andres scolds.
"Oh they won't get it!" He laughs. "It'll go over their heads!"
"Just like that ball from Cristiano against Real Madrid Ter Stegen!" Coach snaps. "Now, I'm hoping if you take anything away from this educational trip it'll be how to catch a ball."
"I saved so many-"