Chapter 44

Oops my finger slipped and accidentally wrote up a new chapter 😢😢😉😉😉

~3 weeks later~

~Neymar~

"I'm definitely here more than I am my own house at this point." I say, sitting in the garden with Leo and Antonella whilst Davi and Thiago run around, playing in the garden. Davi especially has been asking about Avi more and more, wondering where she is, so bringing him over here to play with Thiago definitely helps him take his mind off her, plus I get to see Leo and Antonella so here we are yet again.
"We don't mind." Antonella laughs. "You're welcome round here anytime sweetie." She smiles.
"Thank you." I smile to her before looking at Leo who had his thinking face on and now has had on for a while now. I try to catch his attention but he was really in his zone.

"He's been like that for three weeks." Antonella whispers to me, seeing me inspect Leo.
"Why?" I whisper back.
"I don't know..." She says looking concerned.
"Antonella." Leo suddenly says, lifting his head up from his chin making us jump a little bit however listen to what he has to say.

"Has Avi complained about lady problems in the last 2 months?" He asks, catching me and Antonella off guard immediately.
"Leo what the fuck?" I laugh at his question with wide eyes.
"Lionel why are you asking that?" Antonella looks scared.
"That's not the point." He shakes his head before raising his eyebrows at her.
"What's that look for!?" She laughs, looking at his expression.

"Well... has she?" He asks making me put a hand over my mouth at his question to Antonella.
"Lionel why would I know!?" She laughs at his enquiry.
"Just you females normally speak about those type of things!" He justifies.
"Lady Lionel is just trying to get in with the girls so he can watch Twilight without being questioned." I taunt him.
"That is not true!" He says to me.
"Oh it so is! Why else would you be asking things like that?" I laugh at him.
"For evidence." He says suspiciously causing me to not ask any other questions.

"But no Leo, she hasn't." Antonella answers Leo's question, causing his face to fall back into his thinking face after a moment of fear flashing through his face. "Anyway, so Neymar-"
"Does she usually complain about that sort of stuff?" Leo asks the follow up question.
"Lionel! What is wrong with you?" Antonella laughs at her husband.
"I like coming over here, it makes me feel more normal." I laugh at the strange man next to me.

"But does she?" He asks. Antonella rolls her eyes, shaking her head before looking back to the kids, baffled by the question. "Neymar?" He asks me.
"Why would I know!?" I ask him.
"You might!" He says.
"There was one time where she asked if she could jump out my window to end her suffering." I tell him, thinking of the memory.

"So she does! But she hasn't recently..." He works out. I look at Antonella, baffled with what he's doing but she just shakes her head, looking back out to the garden. "So that means..." His eyes widen.
"He's more crazy than Gerard the gnome." I whisper to Antonella.
"This is what I put up with." She laughs. "I wouldn't change a thing though." She smiles. "Well, apart from Gerard."
"Yeah, that thing is creepy..." I grimace at the thing staring into our souls.

"Right I'm off." Leo suddenly announces, standing up from his chair sounding more than distressed. "I think I've put enough together." Leo adds. "I'll ask her myself."
"Yeah I bet she'll be over the moon to talk about 'lady problems' with you Leo." I say, mocking him.
"Lionel-" Antonella warns him, knowing where he's going to go, clearly for another reason he isn't saying. "Where are you going to talk to the poor girl about whatever you're planning?" Antonella sighs.

"Dario's." He answers casually causing me and Antonella to snap ourselves around to face Leo.
"Dario's??" I ask, making sure we heard him right.
"Lionel I really don't think that is a good idea." Antonella advises looking really quite worried.
"No, no, I need to." He says. Me and Antonella just give each other a look before looking back to Leo. "I promised you I would sort this, I'm sorting this." He says to me.
"How is asking her about-" I go to ask, still a little lost but Antonella responds.