Did Not Look Like a New Customer In a Restaurant

After driving for about 800 meters, they finally found the lane to turn from. When they turned around, the car that was originally parked in front of the bookstore had already left.

After driving past the bookstore, the person in the backseat did not speak for a while.

The driver could not help but ask, “Madam, did you see an acquaintance just now?”

“Maybe I saw it incorrectly.”

!!

“Then, now…”

“Let’s go back to the office.”

*

Meanwhile, Shi Yan did not know that someone had seen her. After getting into the car, the driver asked her, “Miss Shi, it’s time to eat. Have you eaten?”

Shi Yan took out her phone and looked. It was almost 12:30 pm.

“Not yet. I was only focused on shopping. What about you, Master Liu? Have you eaten?”

“Yes, I’ve eaten. I’ll be waiting for you. Miss Shi, do you want to find a restaurant or go back to eat? If you want to go back to eat, I’ll call the kitchen and have them prepare it now so that you can eat it by the time you get back.”

“Let’s find a restaurant nearby. I want to walk around for a while.”

Wanting to walk around for a while was just an excuse. It would be too troublesome to ask the Jiang family’s kitchen to prepare food after mealtime.

“Then I’ll look for a restaurant. Miss Shi, do you have anything you want to eat, or something you usually avoid?”

“No, I’m fine with anything.”

After a while, the car stopped in front of a restaurant. Shi Yan asked the driver if he wanted to eat again. He said it was not necessary, so Shi Yan entered the restaurant alone.

It was a very ordinary restaurant, not considered special on this street filled with restaurants. Master Liu must have considered that Shi Yan came from the countryside. He was afraid that she would not be used to going to a restaurant that was too high-end, so he especially chose this restaurant.

The restaurant was ordinary, but there were many customers. It was clear that it was a restaurant that was very popular with their customers.

Master Liu was actually a little worried that Shi Yan did not have the money to eat in the restaurant. He thought about how she had bought so many things just now. However, she should still have enough money for a meal, so he did not ask further.

Otherwise, if he had asked, it might have hurt the little girl’s self-esteem.

Shi Yan walked into the restaurant and went up to the second floor. She chose a seat by the window and sat down.

After entering the restaurant, she did look around curiously, nor did she seem confused during her first time in this kind of restaurant.

She went straight up to the second floor.

The waitress brought the menu, and she thanked her with a smile as she took it.

She ordered two dishes and a soup.

They were all specialty dishes of the restaurant.

She went straight up to the second floor.

The waitress brought the menu, and she thanked her with a smile as she took it.

She ordered two dishes and a soup.

They were all specialty dishes of the restaurant.

They weren’t the most expensive, but they were some of the more pricier dishes on the menu.