You provoked me first

She smiled and met his eyes. ” “of course.”

There was another moment of silence.

he tightened his grip on her hand, and his empty hand hung by his side and clenched into a fist. finally, he released it and raised his hand to tease her.

They were already very close to each other, so when he raised his hand, he directly wrapped it around her waist.

“miss shi.” He looked at her and called her again.

“so you were born to torture me?”

Shi Yan blinked and raised her free hand to grab his shirt around his waist. She looked up at him.”no.”

He didn’t know if it was because his brain had suddenly twitched or because the environment was so quiet and dark that he couldn’t see people clearly, but other emotions were easily magnified. Shi Yan looked up at him and said,”i was born to spend the rest of my life with you, mr. jiang.”

the person holding her did not speak.

The hand on her waist seemed to tighten.

The surroundings were silent.

shi yan wasn’t nervous at first, but the overly quiet environment and the person in front of her who had been silent for a long time gave her an inexplicable feeling of pressure.

Her heart unconsciously started to beat faster.

her grip on his shirt tightened.

Time seemed to have passed for a long time, yet it also felt like only a few seconds had passed.

the hand that was holding her hand loosened, and the hand that was holding her waist slowly moved up to wrap around her back. in the dark, shi yan felt a warm palm fall on her face.

he caressed her face to her neck and ear.

Shi Yan’s nerves suddenly tightened.

for a moment, he wanted to run away.

but she held back.

He didn’t move a single step and just stood there without moving.

After a while, the hand that had touched her neck and ear fell on her chin. The palm of his hand was on her cheek, gently supporting her chin, forcing her to look up.

his voice came from the dark, less of his usual gentleness and clarity, and more of a low and hoarse voice. ” “miss shi, why are you so good at this?”

“you’re always poking at my heart.”

“I won’t be able to wait two months if you continue like this.”

without giving her a chance to speak, he continued, ” “miss shi, i don’t want to wait anymore.”

it had only been two days since they last met, and he realized that he missed her so much.

rashness triumphed over reason, and he drove straight to her.

suggesting that she find a place with fewer people, he was probably harboring malicious intentions.

however, he seemed to be struggling in his heart. on one hand, he was hinting and encouraging him to hide his evil intentions; on the other hand, he was reminding him and asking him to restrain himself.

He restrained himself.

He wasn’t impulsive.

step by step, they went from a simple hug to holding hands.

he had planned to stop here tonight.

but he had overlooked her and overestimated himself.

“two months is still too long.”