fifth uncle's gentleness is scary

in the rainy night, the street lights were a little dim, and she was standing under an umbrella, so she couldn’t see very clearly. At this time, Shi Yan looked at the person under the umbrella again and saw that she was calm and elegant.

so, it was just her imagination when she saw him smile?

Also, words like ” you’re very beautiful today ” were not something that a gentle and reserved person like him could say. It was too straightforward.

but he did, and she liked it!

Then she didn’t care if it sounded like what he would say. she didn’t seem like someone who would take the initiative to chase after someone. didn’t she change after meeting him?

“Thank you,” she looked at him and smiled gently.

The two of them looked at each other in silence for a few seconds before Shi Yan softly shouted, ” “mr. jiang.”

he looked at her.

The gentle and dignified beauty, even if she smiled brightly, was still reserved. She said, nothing, I just wanted to tell you to be careful on the road and to send me a message when you arrive.

he seemed to be stunned for a moment, and then gently replied, ” “alright,” he said.

shi yan smiled at him again, then turned around and walked into the courtyard.

jiang che only turned to leave after shi yan disappeared from his sight.

“come out.” he stopped at the corner.

Jiang Rui and Jiang Heng, who were hiding in the corner, shivered and kept comforting themselves that they were not being called. but when that person glanced over, the two of them could no longer deceive themselves.

One pushed the other and came out from the corner, trembling.

“Fifth uncle,”

“Fifth, fifth uncle.”

compared to jiang heng, jiang rui was relatively calm. after all, she had seen the slight difference in how jiang che treated shi yan a few days ago, so she could be considered to have seen the world.

“it’s still raining so late at night, why are you here? He didn’t bring an umbrella.”

He was clearly saying words of concern and his tone was very gentle, but the two of them felt their scalps go numb.

It wasn’t that Jiang che was usually fierce to them. On the contrary, ever since Jiang che moved into the Jiang family’s old residence, he had been extremely gentle to people during the few times they had met.

But they were afraid of him!

it was mainly because she had heard a lot of rumors about him and knew a lot of major events related to him. she knew that he was not as gentle and harmless as he seemed on the surface.

” jiang heng and i were a bit hungry, so we went to the kitchen to eat something. when we came back, we didn’t take an umbrella because it wasn’t raining. unexpectedly, it started to rain again on the way back. we have to take this road from the main building to our own courtyard! ”

Jiang Rui’s explanation was so desperate that she almost wrote ” we were just passing by and didn’t mean to eavesdrop ” on her head.

“fifth, fifth uncle, have you eaten?” jiang heng felt that he was stupid when he asked the question. what kind of stupid question was he asking? Every day, the kitchen would send food to the bamboo garden on time. It was already so late, how could fifth uncle not have eaten!