Such good food

“she’s in xuanji sea city?”

“Yes, in Haicheng. I live in the Jiang family’s old house. She’s the guest that grandma Jiang invited. You should have heard the rumors, right?”

He had not heard it at first, as su mu had been busy with work most of the time. However, he could not stand the fact that Han Yu, a Playboy, was by his side. He could always hear some strange things from Han Yu, and the fact that an orphan from the countryside had been a guest at the Jiang family was one of them.

who would have thought it would be yingluo?

An orphan girl from the countryside?

su mu’s feelings were complicated.

she actually allowed the outside world to spread such rumors about her. was she an orphan in her heart?

You don’t even want your home anymore?

this stubborn temper had not changed since he was young.

“Yes, I’ve heard of it.”

Seeing his reaction, Jing Hailan knew that she had guessed right.

“So, it’s really as I thought, she’s the sister you’ve been thinking about for so many years?”

“If they don’t have the same name, then it should be her.”

“I don’t think it’s possible that they have the same name. Yan’s temperament is so elegant that I don’t think ordinary people can raise her. i think the phrase ‘as quiet as a flower in the water, her actions are like a willow in the wind’ is particularly appropriate to describe her. ”

“I’ve never seen your sister before. Other than knowing that you miss her, I don’t know much about her. But I think that if she’s really a daughter of the Shi family, it’s not strange for her to have such a charm.”

Su MU’s expression was complicated, and he said with a bit of anger, ” “she came to haicheng but didn’t return to the su family. she didn’t tell anyone either. i think she wants to cut off the su family as well. What does the Shi family’s dispute have to do with the SU family? does she have to be so cruel?”

it was rare to see su mu like this, or rather, he had never been so childish. jing hailan found it rather refreshing.

However, she also understood that he really valued this sister of his.

“I don’t think she’s cruel. I’ve seen sister Yan and I don’t think she’s that kind of person. Perhaps she didn’t want the SU family to be involved in the Shi family’s dispute.”

“but is it necessary? was it necessary for her to disappear for nine years without even a phone call? They just gave us a call to let us know that they were safe. The Shi family won’t find trouble with us over such a small matter.” Su mu was a little excited.

jing hailan did not know what was going on and could not say much.”she’s back now, so you can see her anytime you want.”

Of course, the premise was that Shi Yan was indeed his sister and not his sister with the same name.

However, Jing Hailan did not say anything to dampen his enthusiasm.

I heard that she’ll be staying in Haicheng for college? ” Su mu wasn’t sure. He didn’t know that Han Yu was talking about people related to him, so he didn’t listen carefully.

yes, I’m a new student at Haicheng University. School will start in two days.

although it was said that school would start in two days, the school had actually started reporting in these few days. however, jiang rui planned to report on the last day, and shi yan still had things to do, so she agreed to jiang rui’s suggestion.