two missed calls

“Since you like it, I have another box here if you don’t mind, but I ate a piece.”

“No, no, no, why would we dislike it? It’s just that we all have a box of Shi Yan. Since your friend has prepared it for you, I think he wants you to try it too. We won’t fight with you over it. ” Chang ru smiled and said.

I’ve only eaten three pieces, ” Ren Kexin chimed in. there’s still more. I won’t snatch yours.

Shi Yan smiled and did not insist.

“alright, let me know whenever you guys want to eat again. i’ll ask my friends to help me get some more.”

In fact, even without Jiang che, the owner of the Jade eatery, it would not be difficult for her to get a few boxes of pastries from the Jade eatery. That was why she had said it so easily.

Ren Kexin and Chang ru said,”no need, no need.” &Nbsp;

even the quiet song meilian said,”No need,”

“Such a rare thing, if you go to your friend to get it, how many favors will you have to owe? We’ll be very satisfied if we’re lucky enough to eat it once.” ren kexin said.

chang ru laughed in embarrassment. ” i like to eat more. the more delicious something is, the more i like to eat it. that’s why i said that i’m very satisfied after eating it once. even i don’t believe it, so i won’t pretend to be satisfied. ”

“Although I’m not satisfied yet, Shi Yan, don’t go to your friend and ask for it. It’s not easy to return a favor.”

” if, and i’m saying if, do you have a way to make a reservation at the jade restaurant? ”

chang ru was a little embarrassed to be so direct, but this did not stop her eyes from shining when she mentioned food.

your friend doesn’t need to spend money, and neither do you. I’ve already made a reservation, and I’ll save money to treat you guys to a meal!

Ren Kexin had just searched for an introduction to the Jade eatery, and Chang ru had seen it. A casual meal would cost up to tens of thousands of Yuan. To her, one meal would mean that she had to be thrifty.

Chang ru’s family was from the countryside. She would not dare to eat and drink so much at home, but she had her own food broadcast and had a bit of income every month. She could still afford to occasionally eat expensive meals.

It was the first time Shi Yan had met someone who was so keen on eating. She smiled and said, I can make a reservation, but the Jade Restaurant is a little far from the school. I’m afraid I can’t go there during the military training. I’ll have to wait until after the training ends.

the military training would only last for half a month, and she could get a position in half a month?

even song meilian was surprised, let alone ren kexin and chang ru.

However, they didn’t ask much. Since her friend had the ability to get so many boxes of pastries that were not for sale, it shouldn’t be difficult for her to help get a seat.

as for the favor …

It seemed that Shi Yan was in trouble, because even song Meilian couldn’t refuse the temptation of making a reservation at the Jade Restaurant.

shi yan owed them a favor. since they couldn’t return it with their help, they would return it to her.

in the future, if shi yan didn’t want to go downstairs to eat, they would help her! They went to the classroom to help Shi Yan reserve a good seat! If Shi Yan didn’t want to go to class, they would help her answer!