it's easy to have one, but sometimes it's easy to have two

“yanyan,” the other party shouted.

From the voice alone, it was not hard to tell that the other party’s mood was very complicated.

“second aunt,” After a while, Shi Yan’s breath had completely stabilized, and her voice sounded elegant and ethereal, as if it didn’t have any emotions.

“Yanyan, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Yingluo.”

He apologized before saying anything.

it was also mixed with the sound of low crying.

however, shi yan’s expression was very calm, and she was not affected.”second aunt, you don’t have to apologize to me. it has nothing to do with you.”

“How can I not be involved? I was in favor of what happened back then, and for a long time, I even felt that you were too insensible. don’t hate second shen for being stupid that year.”

“second aunt, you worry too much. i don’t hold a grudge against anyone.”

“Second aunt, you don’t have to blame yourself. There are so many people in the Shi family. As their daughter-in-law, it’s right for you to agree with their decision. Otherwise, you won’t have a good life in the Shi family.”

from their point of view, they had done nothing wrong, so shi yan had never blamed anyone for all these years.

She could just walk away, but second aunt couldn’t just walk away like her.

If second aunt had chosen to support her at that time, it would have been very difficult.

Even her parents had supported the family’s decision back then.

only a few insensible juniors stood up for her, but at that time, the juniors were still too young and couldn’t make the decisions for the adults.

“but second shen did not agree with them. at that time second shen really felt that what they did was right and indeed felt that you were not sensible and second shen had made a stupid quandary.”

“Please don’t say that.” Shi Yan interrupted her.

“What’s the matter, calling me?”

From the beginning to the end, her tone was very calm.

She was quiet and gentle, calm and indifferent.

” y-your second brother is also in haicheng. did you know that? ”

“i know.”

“Yanyan, if you see your second brother, can you persuade him to go home? he was gone for nine years, and he didn’t answer a single phone call from home. he didn’t see anyone at home, and second aunt only had him as a son. she was actually so heartless as to cut ties with the family for nine years.”

“I’m responsible for second brother’s absence, so it’s only right for me to persuade him to go home. However, second aunt, he probably won’t listen to me. When I left home that year, I heard that he left home right after that. I contacted him to persuade him to go back, but he refused.”

As she spoke, she felt someone grab her hand that was not holding her phone.

she lowered her head and saw that it was jiang zhi who was holding her hand, wrapping it in his palm.

the volume of her phone wasn’t too loud, but the two of them were very close to each other. in addition to what shi yan had said, jiang che could roughly guess what the other party had said.

Shi Yan raised her head from his arms and smiled at him, indicating that she was fine.

jiang che didn’t say anything. he stared at her smiling eyes for a few seconds, then lowered his head and kissed her forehead.