finding an opportunity to express his feelings

There were two people beside Hanyu, two girls. One was wearing a long white dress, and the other was wearing a yellow knee-length skirt. They looked like a pair of sisters.

They were han shuangshuang and su mi.

Han Yu was asking about han shuangshuang.

When he asked this, han shuangshuang and su mi also saw Shi Yan. Su MI’s face fell for a moment, but han shuangshuang did not react. She just kept her eyes on Shi Yan.

how could a person not do anything and not specially dress up? how could he have such a strong presence just by standing there?

This Shi Yan Wanwan

“The Jiang family has a guest recently. I wonder if third brother has heard about it?”

“i’ve heard of it a little.” hanyu nodded.

He looked at Shi Yan, who was not far away, and asked,”is this girl the guest of the Jiang family?”

“yes, she’s called shi yan.”

“you know her?” hanyu looked back at her.

I don’t know him. I just met him a few days ago when we were shopping. Rui ‘er introduced him to me.

suddenly, she saw hanyu staring at her.

Han Yu’s gaze made han shuangshuang’s heart skip a beat. After she calmed down, she smiled and asked, ” “Third brother, why are you looking at me like that? i’m not coaxing you, i really just met you while shopping, we didn’t really have much contact.”

“that’s not what i wanted to say.” hanyu said.

shuangshuang, since you know that this girl is a guest of the Jiang family, you must have heard the rumors about grandma Jiang trying to matchmake her with Jiang Cheng.

“third brother, what are you trying to say?”

“don’t be so nervous, i didn’t want to say anything.” as expected of a hedonistic son of a rich family, hanyu’s words were frivolous.

“i just wanted to casually mention that rumors can’t be treated as true most of the time. you can only know the truth after you get in touch with it. since that girl is a guest of the jiang family, she should be the one who saved grandma jiang in the rumors. she has grandma jiang and the entire jiang family of sea city behind her. ”

At this point, he stopped talking. His tone and expression revealed a sense of carefreeness, as if he really just wanted to casually mention it.

He did not care how han shuangshuang would react to his words. He looked away from han shuangshuang and continued to walk forward.”Let’s go over and say hello.”

looking at his back, su mi said angrily, ” “Sister shuangshuang, what does brother Hanyu mean? A warning? he’s your brother, and he’s actually warning you yingluo for an outsider!”

“Alright, I’m done!” Han shuangshuang interrupted her, her tone a little harsh.

when she saw su mi looking at her in shock, she tried her best to suppress her anger and put on a gentle and weak appearance.”i’m sorry, my tone was a little harsh, but this is also because i don’t like to hear others talk about third brother like this. third brother is not warning me, he is just reminding me. ”

she looked in shi yan’s direction and said, ” ” third brother is right. rumors can’t be treated as true most of the time. we’ll only know the truth after we get in touch with them. ”

“Mi ‘er, don’t cause trouble for miss Shi later,” she said, her eyes flashing.

“but what if? What if the rumors were true? then wouldn’t the young master jiang that you’ve been guarding for so many years be taken away?”