you don't care

As it turned out, jiang che, who had followed them upstairs, did not seem to have put in much effort.

Even so, Xiao Zhao, who was walking at the back, could not bear it. He asked Jiang Lin, who was walking at the back, in a low voice, ” “Mr. Jiang Lin, don’t we need any help with Lord fifth’s Kasaya?”

Jiang Lin stopped in his tracks and looked up at the man who was walking in front of him.

“no need,”

He didn’t dare!

He had been in the same car as master five on the way from the parking lot. No one knew better than him the strange atmosphere in the car.

fifth lord’s emotions were clearly not right.

it was likely that miss shi yan did not let him report to the office with her. moreover, she had attracted so many people’s attention on the road. the more he thought about it, the more he felt that something was amiss.

others might not know, but he, who had been by fifth lord’s side since he was young, knew very well.

the things that fifth lord cared about, he would never allow others to think about it.

Miss Shi Yan’s appearance was too attractive. She was like a beautiful painting just by standing there.

When they reached the fourth floor, a light sound came from behind them. Shi Yan, who had not turned her head the entire time, suddenly turned around. She subconsciously reached out her hand, but her eyes met Jiang Che’s.

Jiang Che’s gaze fell on her hand that she had quickly reached out after she had turned around. His lips curved into a slight arc.”Miss Shi, the box hit the wall.”

Shi Yan was not embarrassed and calmly retracted her hand.

“teacher jiang, do you really not need my help?”

“No need. Let’s go, Ms. Shi. We’re almost there.”

shi yan thought that it was good to be early, so she turned around and continued upstairs without any delay.

wang shan, who was walking in front, looked between the two of them.

When she saw that junior Shi Yan didn’t even turn her head to look at him, she thought that she wasn’t worried about that Mister. She didn’t expect that junior Shi Yan only didn’t turn her head to look at him, but her attention was actually on him.

The sound of the box hitting the wall startled her so much that she quickly turned around.

He quickly arrived at Room 515 on the fifth floor of the dormitory.

wang shan knocked on the door first, but no one answered after knocking twice. she then said to shi yan, ” “Junior Shi Yan, it seems that your roommates have all gone out. You can open the door with your key.”

the dormitory door opened.

It was a standard four-person room with a bed and a table. There were four cabinets, four single tables in the middle Corridor of the dormitory, a balcony to hang clothes, and an independent bathroom.

the other three roommates ‘things had been tidied up, and the beds had been made. the dormitory had been cleaned up, and it looked rather clean and tidy.

The few of them put down their luggage in turn. Xiao Zhao helped Shi Yan tidy up the bed, while Jiang che and Jiang Lin helped to tidy up the books. Wang Shan did not stay long. She said that she had to receive the other new students and left after a simple greeting.

however, before she left, she saw the black suitcase that jiang che had opened. it was filled with books.

She couldn’t help but be shocked.