That girl's name is shi yan

At the bookstore.

Shi Yan walked in front while Jiang che pushed the shopping cart behind. There were already many books in the shopping cart. Shi Yan, who was walking in front, was still picking. Every time she saw a good book, she would take it down from the shelf and ask Jiang che, ” “Mr. Jiang, have you read this before?”

“no, i didn’t,”

shi yan would then put the book in the shopping cart.

“This one?”

“i’ve seen it.”

shi yan would then put the book back.

if they had read it before, they had read it. if they hadn’t, they hadn’t. they had indeed come to buy books. shi yan really liked this kind of interaction with jiang che.

however, when shi yan walked in front and concentrated on picking the books, jiang che, who was pushing the shopping cart and walking behind, kept his eyes on her.

His expression was gentle, and his deep eyes faintly revealed an unknown emotion, gentle and teasing.

There weren’t many people in the bookstore in the morning. Occasionally, a few people would notice this pair of extremely good-looking and extraordinary people and couldn’t help but stop to take a look. and those who stopped to look were all amazed in their hearts. what a gentle and affectionate man.

in fact, did shi yan really not realize that jiang che’s gaze was always on her?

As she picked the books with her back facing Jiang che, the smile on Shi Yan’s lips widened.

Just like that, the two of them went downstairs to pay the bill after filling the shopping cart.

it filled up two big bags.

jiang che immediately scanned the qr code to pay.

shi yan was about to help carry a bag, but jiang che didn’t let her. ” “I’ll take it.”

There were two large bags of books, one in each hand, and he carried them very easily. He didn’t look like he was in poor health and needed to rest.

Shi Yan saw that he didn’t need to struggle to carry it. Thinking that the car was just at the entrance and could only walk for a few minutes, she didn’t fight with him.

“Then I’ll go in front and open the car door.”

when she got out of the car earlier, jiang che had handed her the car keys while she was carrying her bag.

When Jiang che handed her the car keys, Shi Yan was stunned for a moment. She only reacted when she heard Jiang che ask her to help put the keys in her bag.

he was definitely feeling a little strange.

After he got out of the car, he naturally handed her the car keys and let her put them in her bag. This action was indeed a little intimate for the two of them who were not yet a couple.

however, shi yan had to admit that it was to her liking.

shi yan didn’t need to be deeply in love with him. what she wanted was this kind of natural life.

As for deep love, there would be.

she had thought of this temperament for her entire life, so how could she not have feelings?

It was just that there was no need to announce this love to the whole world. Whether there was love or not, it was enough for the two of them to know in their hearts.

she had always been reserved, and jiang che was not a flamboyant person. a long-term stream of water was more suitable for them.

she placed the books she had bought in the back seat and the two of them got into the car.