not moving away even after reuniting

He looked at Jiang Rui beside him. I won’t allow Rui ‘er’s biological mother to raise someone else’s daughter when the truth is revealed. I won’t allow Rui’ er to suffer.

” this is not to say that rui ‘er is narrow-minded. if she knew that the other party was the daughter of the murderer who killed my sister, and that her own mother was still raising her, rui’ er would definitely not feel good. ”

besides, I’ve checked on that girl called Xuan wanrou. She’s full of evil tricks. Even if Rui ‘er doesn’t mind that she’s the daughter of my sister’s murderer, it won’t be pleasant to get along with her. With Rui’ er’s naivety, she might even fall into her trap.

“I won’t allow such a thing to happen!”

” if i keep that family, xuan wanrou will have no reason to continue staying by madam xuan’s side. as for what kind of life she’ll have when she returns to her biological parents, it’s none of my business. ”

everyone could tell that he was saying that he would only make his move after xuan wanrou returned to her biological parents.

he was ruthless.

Not to mention the assistants and servants standing around, even Kong Xiangxiang, Xuan Liuying, and the others were a little intimidated by him.

seeing xuan liuying’s reluctance, jiang cheng continued, ” “of course, i won’t force ms. xuan to drive her away, and i won’t even interfere with her life. as long as lady xuan doesn’t tell her about your relationship with the yu and xuan families and let her continue to think that you’re still living a difficult life, she’ll definitely leave on her own.”

” if ms. xuan is soft-hearted and wants to tell her, then i’m sorry. even if i don’t care about jiang rui ‘er’s wishes, i will never allow her to acknowledge you. ”

When he said this, Xuan Liuying became anxious.

“No! it won’t! even if you don’t tell me, i know what to do!”

yu xi glanced at xuan liuying.

in the end, she still wasn’t decisive enough. time really changed a person. if she was the eldest miss of the xuan family 19 years ago, how could she be so indecisive and have such bad intentions?

she wasn’t a filial daughter, yet she was greedy for vanity and wealth. even her own biological mother despised and hated her, so what was there to sympathize with? He had already done his best to raise her until she was an adult, so he directly drove her away.

” i won’t let her take any advantage of me, and i won’t let rui ‘er suffer any grievances. young master jiang, you can rest assured about this. ” Yu Xi expressed.

She turned to Jiang Rui and said,”Rui ‘er, I didn’t expect to meet you again on such an occasion. I was planning to go to school to see you alone.” however, i thought that with your intelligence, if i were to rashly go and see him, you would definitely notice, so i held back.”

jiang rui looked at him without saying anything.

She didn’t feel it the last time she saw Yu Xi, but now that she saw him, she felt a little sad for some reason, as if she was infected by the sadness that lingered around him.

“After reading that information, I’m sure you already know your background. I don’t think I need to say much about the Yu family, so I won’t say much.”

” let me formally introduce myself. i’m yu xi, your third uncle. your father is my eldest brother, yu wushuang. your mother is the one beside me. ”

Rui, Rui ‘er, I’m Yingluo. Xuan Liuying’s voice was choked with sobs. She wanted to say that she was her mother, but when she saw Jiang Rui holding back her tears, she suddenly could not continue.