Miss shi's protection

When shi yan came out of the dormitory, she didn’t immediately sweep the shared bicycle to the school gate. she walked, as usual, at a moderate pace.

she didn’t seem to be in a hurry.

half an hour had passed by the time they reached the school gate.

he took a look at his phone and saw that the location was still moving.

the thing she had hidden in jiang rui’s phone case was a mini positioning device.

since her position was still moving, she was not in a hurry.

He stood at the school gate and waited for a while.

it wasn’t too late, just past eight o ‘clock, and there were still many people walking around the school gate. However, Shi Yan stood in a corner where few people passed by. Except for the occasional passing people who glanced at her position, no one came up to strike up a conversation with her.

Shi Yan took a look at her mobile phone from time to time. After about half an hour, the location was fixed.

Shi Yan checked the specific location and took a taxi in that direction.

the destination was a small community with good security. non-community personnel generally could not enter.

But Shi Yan entered easily.

Su chen had told her that he had an apartment here.

She was able to enter this neighborhood easily, which was also the reason why she didn’t ask for help from others, even though she knew that it was difficult for the security guards to get in.

There were many residents in a building. Shi Yan could only find the building based on the location, but she didn’t know which floor Jiang Rui was on. So, she called Jiang Cheng.

When she used Jiang Rui’s phone to call Jiang Cheng, she remembered his phone number.

The call went through quickly.

Ms. Shi, I was just about to call you. I can’t reach Rui ‘er. She’s not answering any video calls or text messages. Does ran ran know everything? ”

jiang cheng spoke before she did, so he must have saved her phone number beforehand.

Jiang Cheng was on a business trip. She and Jiang Rui were in the same school, and their dormitories were close. It was the most convenient for Jiang Rui to find her if she needed anything. Hence, Shi Yan was not surprised that Jiang Cheng had her phone number.

” xuan wanrou must’ve heard some news and came looking for me. however, i told rui ‘er the truth before she could speak. madam jiang left haicheng university in a hurry, probably because she met xuan wanrou and learned something from her. ”

jiang cheng did not ask where xuan wanrou had heard the news from.

he didn’t need to ask to guess what had happened.

He only cared about Jiang Rui.

“Then Rui ‘er is in a daze now.”

” young master jiang, i’m at the silver garden. i put a gps tracker on rui ‘er’s phone this afternoon and followed it here. i’m standing at the bottom of block 9. ”

Jiang Cheng immediately said,”13th Floor, room 1302!” this apartment is my 18th birthday present to rui ‘er. she should be upstairs. the access code is 594312. Miss Shi, please help me look after Rui ‘er for a while. I’ll rush back as soon as I’m done!”

Jiang Cheng didn’t like to reveal his emotions, but he didn’t hide his anxiety at all.

” rui ‘er probably needs some time to calm down. young master jiang, you don’t have to be so anxious. even if you rush back now, she might not want to see you. ” Shi Yan said honestly.