misbehaving after sleeping

The old lady was still fine. after all, she had known beforehand that shi yan and jiang che were close. jiang muchen had just returned and was completely unaware of the situation. his current mood was a little difficult to describe.

he was away most of the time, and jiang che did not leave the bamboo garden. ever since jiang che moved into the jiang family in haicheng, he had not seen him. His impression of Jiang che was still from three years ago, when he had crippled a man’s legs in the blink of an eye.

Naturally, he had heard about Jiang Che’s situation after he moved into the Jiang family in Haicheng. he knew that jiang che rarely went out, and even if he did, he would use a wheelchair.

Now, he suddenly saw Jiang che going out normally and even found out that he was so close to a girl. Even though Jiang Muchen was someone who could keep his cool, he could not help but feel shocked.

Shi Yan entered the bamboo garden and was still resting in the bamboo garden. Once again, Jiang che personally came to help her get her clothes.

jiang muchen could not help but feel curious about the old lady who had saved his life.

he was curious as to what kind of girl she was to be able to move this man’s heart.

“is yan xuxu in the bamboo garden?” The old lady quickly suppressed her shock and said.

her words interrupted jiang muchen’s thoughts.

jiang muchen immediately managed his expression so that he would not lose his composure.

“yes,” jiang che nodded.

“she stayed by jiang rui’s side the whole night and didn’t get a good rest.”

the old lady knew that shi yan had been looking after jiang rui, so she naturally knew that shi yan had been watching over jiang rui the entire night.

Jiang Muchen had never seen Shi Yan interact with Jiang Rui. He only heard that since Shi Yan moved into the Jiang family’s old residence, Jiang Rui had been closer to her.

He guarded her for the entire night.

it seemed that shi yan was indeed a kind girl, just as the old lady had said.

“Yan should rest well. Is she going to school? I’ve only applied for a day off for her and Rui ‘er. If she doesn’t go to school, I’ll help her apply for tomorrow’s leave as well.”

“No need,” Jiang che said.

tomorrow is the last day of the military training. The school has an inspection, so it’s not good to be absent. I’ll send her to school later.

After hearing his words, the old lady sighed in her heart that he really knew a lot about Shi Yan.

not only did he understand her, but he also took her seriously.

“then you can send her to school later.”

The old lady glanced at the gate behind him. “Yan’s clothes?”

“i’ve already sent people in to clean up.”

as soon as jiang che finished speaking, little zhao, who had gone in to pack the clothes, came out with a bag of clothes.

seeing so many people standing at the door, little zhao was a little surprised and greeted them first. ” “old madam, third master.”

he then handed the clothes to jiang che. ” fifth lord, miss shi’s clothes have been packed. ”

“Thank you,” he said. jiang che took it.

however, his “thank you” really scared little zhao.

In fact, when Jiang che had asked her to help Shi Yan pack her clothes, little Zhao had already been a little shocked.