Walking towards him in the shadows

Ren Kexin quickly nodded,”that’s right, the modified cheongsam looks absolutely amazing on you!” In fact, I think the traditional cheongsam suits you more. It’s just that it’s more formal, and it’s not suitable for normal occasions.”

shi yan smiled and answered song meilian,”There’s nothing similar. I have a more formal qipao than the one I wore the other day, but I’ve worn it to see him before.”

This Kasaya

She really didn’t hide her feelings for that teacher Jiang at all, telling them everything so openly.

However, this also showed that she treated them as friends.

The three of them laughed happily.

Song Meilian asked again,”then do you have a simple and elegant dress?” A long dress.”

“If you don’t wear it in front of him,” she added.

“there are.” among the clothes he had bought with jiang rui, there were three sets of dresses that he had never worn before. they were all long dresses.

“Take them all out, we’ll help you choose.” Chang ru was also excited.

Even song Meilian seemed to be more excited than Shi Yan.

Shi Yan took out three dresses from the cabinet.

One was white, a pure white ladylike long dress, with a fairy-like air.

One was a long-sleeved blue-and-white plaid dress in the style of an Art Institute;

One of them was a light purple lace dress.

All three dresses had a bit of retro elements and were very suitable for Shi Yan.

” shi yan, your three dresses are all very beautiful and suit you very well! ” ren kexin exclaimed.

She didn’t know if it was because Shi Yan had a good figure and good temperament, but she felt that Shi Yan would look great in any of the three dresses!

“i can’t choose.”

Chang ru also said, ” I also think they all look good. I can’t choose them. Meilian, help Shi Yan choose.

perhaps it was because she was eager to meet people, but after listening to their words, the usually indifferent shi yan also looked at song meilian with bright eyes, as if there was a little expectation in them.

song meilian,”yingluo.”

even shi yan was staring at her. for the first time, she actually felt pressured.

she coughed lightly and said, ” this white one looks very fairy-like, but i don’t recommend wearing it at night. i can’t really see the effect. it might be a little scary when you walk in the dark. ”

The three of them,”hehe.”

” this light purple is fine. it has long sleeves and you won’t get cold at night. it will also show off your waist. however, it’ll only be effective if you wear high heels. it’s not very convenient to walk in high heels at night, so i don’t recommend you to wear this one. ”

Then there was only one left.

Song Meilian continued, ” this blue and white plaid retro Academy style is suitable. The long sleeves won’t get cold, and the blue and white color won’t stand out at night. The key is that you can pair this dress with a pair of white shoes, so you don’t have to be afraid of falling at night.

” just wear this. go and change your clothes. i’ll help you with your hair. ” Song Meilian handed her the clothes.

“thank you,” shi yan took it and said with a smile.