You're my friend

“No, i guessed it myself.” shi yan answered.

Guess?

Jiang Rui forced a smile. How long have you known me? you can already guess it. But I’ve lived in the Jiang family for 19 years and I still can’t figure it out. Am I too stupid? ”

” no, ” shi yan replied softly. ” you can’t tell because everyone in the jiang family is very good to you, including those who know you’re not a child of the jiang family. ”

yes, they’re all very good to me. Everyone in the Jiang family is very good to me. Jiang Rui muttered.

“Everyone’s so nice to me, how can you tell?”

“We just happened to meet.”

“just happened to meet? What did you see?” jiang rui’s tone didn’t fluctuate much even when she asked the question. in the past, her tone would definitely be agitated.

Shi Yan answered her every question patiently,”i’ve encountered some suspicious points, suspicious points that can lead me to a guess.”

After that, there was another half a minute of silence.

“yan, are you the real daughter of the jiang family?” jiang rui suddenly asked.

even someone as calm as shi yan was stunned.

She did not expect Jiang Rui to think in this direction.

” no, my surname is shi. for generations, my surname has always been shi. i have parents, elders, brothers, and younger brothers in my family. ”

“No.” jiang rui let out a breath.

She clutched Shi Yan’s camouflage uniform tightly and leaned her face against Shi Yan’s back. ” that’s good. i almost thought that i had taken what should have belonged to you and made you suffer for so many years. ”

it’s a good thing it’s not you. Otherwise, what would happen to you and my fifth uncle? although you’re not related by marriage, you’re still of the same bloodline. Big families pay a lot of attention to these things.

Shi Yan did not expect Jiang Rui to be so considerate of her at a time like this.

moreover, jiang rui had mentioned jiang che.

Same clan?

Jiang Rui’s mention of this made it easy for her to guess Jiang Che’s identity.

“it’s true that i’ve lived outside for many years, but i’ve never suffered. my life outside has nothing to do with you.”

“and your fifth uncle and i aren’t people who do things recklessly. if we really had this layer of relationship, we wouldn’t have come to this.” Shi Yan said with a helpless smile.

he was helpless about jiang rui’s speculations and worries.

“yan, xuan wanrou doesn’t belong in the same circle as us. even my parents don’t know about this. she’s not capable enough to find out about it first.”

“Do you know how she found out?”

“I don’t know why, but Yan, you’re in school all day like me and don’t have much contact with the outside world. I just thought you’d know.”

“Yes, I know, but I’m just guessing,” Shi Yan didn’t deny it.

“then you must have a basis for your guess.”

“Yan, can you tell me? since i’m not the jiang family’s biological daughter, i should have my own family. are my family members related to xuan wanrou in some way?”