Yu Xi visits the SU family

In the main hall of the SU family’s mansion, a person was sitting on the sofa.

When su Yunzhi and su mu walked into the main hall, that person stood up from the sofa. His gaze fell on su Yunzhi and su mu before finally looking at su Yunzhi and shouting,”second sister-in-law,”

su yunzhi’s body swayed, but su mu was quick to catch her.

Looking at su Yunzhi again, she no longer had her usual strong self. Instead, a deep sorrow lingered around her.

she looked at the person in front of her.

he looked to be in his thirties and had the superior genes of the yu family.

However, he was different from his Jade-like big brother and his arrogant second brother. He had a melancholic temperament.

it wasn’t an ordinary kind of melancholy, but the kind of melancholy that was infected by sadness all year round.

He probably had a hard time all these years.

Su Yunzhi wanted to squeeze out a smile at him, but after a long time, she still couldn’t squeeze out a smile. She could only say,”it’s … it’s yu xi?”

“it’s me, second sister-in-law,”

“When did your Yueyue come back?”

I’ve been back for a few days. I should’ve visited you a long time ago, but I had a lot of things to deal with when I just came back. I was delayed for a few days. Please don’t blame me, second sister-in-law.

“No, no, why would I blame you? it’s good that you’re back.” The strong woman, who had not shed a single tear for more than ten years, could not help but have her eyes turn red at this time.

Yu Xi looked on, and she felt very upset.

All these years, they were not clear about his situation, but he was very clear about their situation.

when her two brothers met with an accident, her second sister-in-law, who had suffered a huge blow, didn’t even have the time to be sad. her son was young and concubine su was unstable, so she had to organize the funeral and think of a way to remove the su family and her young son from the yu family’s entanglement with the enemy. she had to protect her young son and the su family.

back then, second sister-in-law was only 26 years old.

With all these things piled up on her, her life was not easy.

” i’m sorry, i’m only back now. second sister-in-law, you’ve worked hard all these years. ”

su yunzhi bit her lip and shook her head,”it’s not hard.”

what kind of suffering could be better than a dead person who could not come back to life?

she had missed him for countless days and nights, but that person would never appear.

this was the most bitter part.

He sized Yu Xi up. you’ve grown so much. In my memory, you’re still a child.

the yu family and the su family had been friends for generations, and the two sisters of the su family grew up together with the two young masters of the yu family. yu xi’s age gap with them was quite big, and he was practically brought up by his two brothers and the two sisters of the su family.

“Su mu, this is your third uncle. You were still young then, so you probably don’t remember him.”

How could he not remember? it was just that his memory was a little fuzzy.