Directly signing the letter of disownment

Laocheng District, in a damp and dim old building.

Xuan wanrou pinched her nose as she walked through the alley, through the metal gate, and through the long corridor to the rented apartment she had lived in for a few years.

in the past, she had also despised such a broken place. she would not come back if she could. now that she knew about her background, she despised it even more.

He took out his keys and opened the door.

The lights in the room were off. She cursed under her breath and turned on the lights.

he was shocked to see the person sitting on the sofa.

“why didn’t you turn on the lights at home? who are you trying to scare?”

in the cramped room, the person sitting on the old sofa was none other than xuan liuying.

she was still wearing the old clothes that had been washed until they were white and still had that lukewarm expression of a dead person. xuan wanrou was annoyed by the sight of her.

Xuan Liuying looked at Xuan wanrou and said emotionlessly, ” “Why did you only come back now? he’s not even picking up the phone.”

After the military training ended yesterday afternoon, Xuan wanrou only returned now. It was almost 11 P. M.

“none of your business! You’re not my biological mother!”

“since i’m not your biological mother and i’m the one who rented the house, do you want to move out now?”

Xuan Liuying had not been able to contact Xuan wanrou for the past two days and was worried that something had happened to her, so she asked su Yunzhi to help her find her. su yunzhi had deliberately given xuan liuying the information that su mu had shown her, including the video of xuan liuying going to cause trouble for shi yan, as well as the video su mu had found of xuan wanrou mocking jiang rui in secret.

that was not all. xuan wanrou had bullied many other students, and she had bribed several gangsters to bully several female students. although she didn’t cause a big disaster, she forced several female classmates to transfer schools.

his behavior was very bad.

she was not her biological daughter and the two of them did not have a deep relationship. xuan liuying’s feelings for xuan wanrou could easily be diminished. moreover, xuan liuying had indulged xuan wanrou in the past because xuan wanrou was the only thing left for her by the person she loved.

Since Xuan wanrou was no longer her only concern, Xuan Liuying’s attitude towards her would naturally change slowly.

perhaps xuan liuying herself did not realize it.

she couldn’t contact xuan wanrou and was worried about her, so she looked for her for two days. as long as xuan liuying wasn’t a saint, she would definitely feel something for xuan wanrou’s attitude towards her the moment she returned.

“what did you just say? you want me to move out?”

xuan liuying had always been very indulgent towards xuan wanrou, so she found it hard to believe that xuan liuying would suddenly treat her like this.

xuan liuying’s expression remained calm, ” you said that i’m not your biological mother, and i’m not your biological mother. since i’m not your biological mother anymore, i naturally have no obligation to support you. ”

Xuan wanrou stared at her blankly for a few seconds before she was sure that she was not joking. She said angrily,”Xuan Liuying, you’re so realistic! You don’t want me anymore now that you’ve found your biological daughter? do you really think i’m willing to stay here and live a life like this with you?”