Shi Yan quietly hinted

This must be shi yan. they had seen her on the campus forum.

she was a beautiful, elegant, and gentle person, but why did xuan wanrou look at her like she had seen a ghost? was she that scary?

She had just spoken up for Xuan wanrou and was left behind by her in the blink of an eye.

the two of them were a little embarrassed.

moreover, they seemed to be meddlesome when they couldn’t tell right from wrong.

he felt even more awkward.

He smiled at Jiang Rui apologetically and the two of them left quickly.

Shi Yan ignored them and looked at Jiang Rui.”why are you talking so much nonsense with her? i’ll just casually send him away.”

she didn’t even need to say anything and didn’t dare to stay any longer. she was afraid that she would be completely embarrassed. how easy would it be to get rid of her?

he didn’t need to waste so much time talking nonsense with him and affect his mood.

” i was just thinking that she came to greet me properly. it’s not good to hit a smiling person. i didn’t expect her to push her luck and drag you into this. ”

“Look at her innocent face just now. Do you really think I can’t tell what she’s thinking? i think she probably remembered your kick and wanted to shift the topic to you in an attempt to defame you.”

“Hmph, she should see if I’m going to give her a chance to defame you!”

“but you’re the one who’s afraid.”

His gaze fell on the glass vase she was carrying and he asked in confusion, ” “You bought this as a vase, right? what are you buying a vase for? If you want to use it as a decoration, you should pick one when you get home after the military training. Yours is too ordinary. There’s no poetic feeling to it when you put it on the table. It’s not worthy of you.”

Shi Yan followed her line of sight and looked at the vase in her hand. She smiled and said,”I bought it at the last minute. I’ll get another one later.”

“Why would you want to buy a vase?”

“naturally, it’s because i received the flowers!” It was Ren Kexin, who was walking behind Shi Yan, who answered with a smile.

“You received flowers?” Jiang Rui was slightly startled.

“yan, did my fifth uncle come?”

From what she knew about Yan, she would never accept flowers from anyone, except her fifth uncle.

“yes, last night.” Shi Yan didn’t hide anything.

however, song meilian and the others were surprised,”Fifth uncle?”

The three of them said in unison.

Shi Yan’s boyfriend’s surname was Jiang. They had guessed that he might be Jiang Rui’s relative, but they didn’t expect him to be Jiang Rui’s elder!

this kasaya

Seeing their reactions, Jiang Rui knew that they must have known something.

It seemed that Yan and her roommates got along well.

jiang rui was very happy for shi yan.

she had been worried that shi yan’s personality was too mild and that she would not get along with her roommate.

after recovering from her shock, ren kexin pursed her lips and asked in surprise, ” “Rui ‘er, you said that Shi Yan’s boyfriend is your fifth uncle?”