Shi Yan's Book Fell

Jiang Rui, who was suddenly struck by her beauty, stared at her with wide eyes. It took her quite a while to come back to her senses.

“Xiao Yan, your hair is so perfect when it’s down. Why do you always tie it up? You look so good like this!”

“It’s not convenient,” Shi Yan said as she handed her the rubber band. “Don’t you want this?”

“Yes, of course!”

!!

Jiang Rui took it and tied her hair into a high ponytail.

Seeing that she was carrying a pile of things and an empty bucket, Shi Yan asked, “Do you really not need help? I can help you move the things back first.”

“No, no! I can do it myself!”

At this moment, a voice came, “Rui’er.”

Seeing the person, Jiang Rui asking in surprise, “Eh? Brother, why are you here? Aren’t you at the company at this time? Why are you at home?”

“I came back to get something.” His gaze fell on the pile of things that she was struggling to hold. “What are you doing?”

As he spoke, he had already walked over to help Jiang Rui take some of the things.

“Fishing. I originally planned to fish here, but I didn’t see any fish today. I didn’t catch a single one. It wasn’t interesting, so I decided to pack up and go back.”

Looking at the schools of fish in the lotus pond, Jiang Cheng was confused.

“Why didn’t you call someone over to help?”

“I can do this small thing by myself. There’s no need to trouble others to come. But since you’re here, brother, help me get everything . Xiao Yan still wants to read here, so we won’t disturb her. Let’s go.”

Only then did she see the people who came with Jiang Cheng.

“Eh, second brother Han is here too.”

“The things your brother came back to get are what I wanted. Since there’s nothing else, we came together.”

Although he was talking to Jiang Rui, Han Di’s gaze had been fixed on Shi Yan.

Jiang Rui saw it and instantly understood.

“Then let’s go. When my brother helps me take these things back, you guys can go back to your work.”

She did not plan to introduce them.

However, Han Di didn’t seem to want to stop there.

He looked at Shi Yan and asked, “This is…”

The surprise in his eyes couldn’t be hidden.

However, Shi Yan acted as if she didn’t see it. She smiled faintly and nodded at Jiang Cheng. Then, her gaze fell on Jiang Rui.

Her expression was indifferent.

Since he had already asked, it would be rude to ignore him. Only then did Jiang Rui begin to introduce them.

“This is Shi Yan, my grandmother’s savior and also her guest.”

“Xiao Yan, this is Han Di, the Second Young Master of the Han family in Sea City. He’s my brother’s good friend.”

“Hello, Miss Shi. Nice to meet you.”

Han Di reached out his hand to Shi Yan.

Shi Yan glanced at him and was about to shake his hand.