A Chance Encounter At An Embroidery Shop

For the next two days, Shi Yan did not leave the house. She only went to the courtyard with Jiang Rui occasionally. However, everytime she went for a walk in the courtyard, Shi Yan would subconsciously go to the pavilion in the lotus pond.

Unfortunately, other than the servants who occasionally passed by, she did not see anyone.

On the third day, at Jiang Rui’s request, Shi Yan accompanied her to the embroidery shop that she had mentioned before.

After getting out of the car, the two of them walked into the alley.

!!

Jiang Rui glanced at the dark alley with only two or three pedestrians and the dilapidated shops on both sides, sighing, “This place is really hidden. No wonder I haven’t found an embroidery shop here for so many years. The things in this shop are so good. Why didn’t the owner choose a more conspicuous shop? Business must be good that way.”

It was probably because the boss here did not sell embroidery for a living.

Many people wanted to find a quiet place to retire after experiencing prosperity. They would do some small business, but it was not for a living, just for fun.

Shi Yan did not say that even though she was thinking about it. She only smiled and said, “Maybe the boss has feelings for the old shop and is reluctant to leave.”

Jiang Rui thought about it and felt that it made sense.

Although this alley was desolate, if it was the natives here, they definitely didn’t lack money.

“Are we almost there?”Jiang Rui asked.

“It’s just around the corner.”

They could actually get in the car, but the alley was narrow and inconvenient to drive in. That was why they chose to get out of the car at the entrance of the alley and walk over.

After a while, the two of them arrived at the embroidery shop.

The words “Shen’s embroidery house”were written on the wooden plaque.

Standing at the entrance of the shop, Jiang Rui was very surprised.

“Embroidery House?”

It was not her fault for being surprised. Not every embroidery shop was worthy of the word “Embroidery House.”

The shop was not big, but the old house here should have a facade and the design of the inner courtyard. The size of the inner courtyard could not be seen from the outside.

“Because it is a unique skill, every piece of embroidery was made by the Master and me, so this can be considered our own embroidery house.”

A woman in her twenties walked out of the shop. She was wearing a light-colored qipao and her hair was tied with a hairpin. Her temperament was very special.

She smiled and asked, “Do you two want to come in and take a look?”

Then, her gaze fell on Shi Yan, and surprise flashed in her eyes.

“Ah, I remember you. You came to our shop before, right? About twenty days ago.”

Shen Yuying had a deep impression of Shi Yan, because even though Shi Yan was wearing ordinary clothes, the ancient charm on her body could not be hidden. She had the charm of a lady from an ancient aristocratic family more than someone like her, who wore a cheongsam all day long. Moreover, Shi Yan was very beautiful. She was not the kind of person who was stunning at a glance, but it was enough for people to remember her.

In addition, there were not many customers in the shop usually, and most of them were regular customers. Therefore, Shen Yuying had a deep impression of Shi Yan, so much so that she still remembered her after so many days.