discussing moving to bamboo garden

Jiang che thought for a few seconds before he remembered who this person was.

“she came to see me?” but he was even more confused as to why the other party had come to see him.

in jiang che’s memory, he had only had some business dealings with xuan siyun’s father and had never had any dealings with xuan siyun.

jiang lin understood what he meant at a glance.

She felt a little more sympathy for Xuan Siyun.

B0x𝔫𝙤ѵ𝑒𝙡.com
Everyone around Lord fifth knew that Xuan Siyun was interested in Lord fifth, except Lord fifth.

However, it was normal. Lord fifth would never give a second glance to people he was not interested in. The only person who could make Lord fifth interested and take the initiative to look at was Shi Yan.

“This is the third time she’s come to the Jiang family in Haicheng to see you. She came twice a year ago. However, the last two times I refused because you don’t see guests. I have mentioned this matter to you.”

jiang che didn’t remember.

he had never cared much about these things.

“He actually came here three times. Did he say why he came?”

Of course, it’s for you. She just wants to see you.

jiang lin did not dare to say so.

” no, but the housekeeper said that she said she would visit again before she left today. ”

“Fifth Lord, do you really not know how miss Xuan feels about you?” Jiang Lin asked boldly.

It was fine in the past, but now that miss Shi Yan was by Lord fifth’s side, he had to remind him to avoid any unnecessary misunderstandings.

“your feelings for me?”

Jiang che wasn’t someone with low emotional intelligence. It was impossible for him not to tell whether other people were interested in him or not.

he searched his mind but couldn’t find any trace of xuan siyun. it seemed that he had never interacted with her before.

It was no wonder he didn’t know what the other party was thinking.

“In the future, if she comes again, just send her away.”

miss shi was so obsessed with him. if she knew that another woman was thinking about him, she would probably be unhappy.

yes, ” Jiang Lin responded and said, ” fifth Lord, there’s one more thing.

jiang che gestured for him to speak.

ever since you asked me to send back the news that you’ve recovered from your injuries and that you’ve been going out frequently recently to the capital, there have been many people in the capital who are ready to make a move. In a few days, people will come to Haicheng one after another. Should we make any arrangements? ”

“continue to keep an eye on him. don’t worry about anything else.”

“yes.”

seeing that jiang lin wanted to say something but stopped, jiang che looked at him with his calm eyes. he was not angry, but he exuded an imposing aura.

“it’s like this,” jiang lin was shocked and hurriedly said,”the others want to see you. they haven’t seen you since you came to sea city, and they’ve been worried about your injury.”

Not hearing Jiang Che’s reply, Jiang Lin, who had his head lowered, braced himself and said, ” ” they … they should also come to see miss shi yan. they can’t be unaware that there’s a new mistress of the house. ”