cowardly and troublemaker

“yan is just like me, she just wants to study hard at school and doesn’t want to cause trouble. But if there really are those blind people who keep looking for trouble, we’re not afraid of trouble!”

” sister shuangshuang, we both know each other’s background. you know that if you make me angry, not only su mi, but even you will be in trouble. don’t look for trouble for yourself. ”

“Yan is under my protection. Don’t mess with me, and don’t mess with her. Otherwise, don’t blame me for being rude!”

Looking at han shuangshuang’s expression, Jiang Rui suddenly changed her expression and said with a playful smile, ” sister shuangshuang, I’m sorry. That’s just how I am. I’ll just say whatever I have to say. I’m not targeting you.

“However, if you didn’t say such misleading words just now, I wouldn’t have said all this, right? you’ve hurt our relationship for so many years for no reason.”

the onlookers were speechless.

She looked like a soft girl, cheerful, lively, and friendly, but she didn’t expect her face to turn cold in the next second.

after giving her warning with a cold face, she smiled coyly and said some soft words.

What kind of strange girl was this?

Well, although they couldn’t tell what kind of strange setting she had, they could tell that she was not to be trifled with.

many complicated gazes fell on her. han shuangshuang knew that she had lost face once again! this time, he even threw it to the school!

in this internet-advanced society, the news of her embarrassing herself would spread on the school forum in less than half an hour!

why was it that every time she met shi yan and jiang rui, she was always the one who was embarrassed?

She was the campus goddess and the heiress of the Han family. How was she inferior to them?

The status of the Jiang family in Haicheng was not much higher than that of the Han family. They were both young ladies, so why was Jiang Rui able to easily suppress her? just because jiang rui had jiang cheng’s unconditional indulgence?

If Jiang Rui knew what han shuangshuang was thinking, she would have answered her without hesitation, ” yes!

As the only daughter of a big family in Sea city, Jiang Rui had Jiang Cheng’s unconditional indulgence. However, han shuangshuang didn’t have the unconditional indulgence of her family’s elders. In fact, she didn’t even have a close relationship with her two brothers. The other elders in her family would never offend the Jiang family and Jiang Cheng over such a small matter.

as a result, han shuangshuang was actually no match for jiang rui every time they met.

Jiang Rui could do whatever she wanted, but han shuangshuang couldn’t. She didn’t dare to.

If he didn’t dare to, he would be stupid to always come and find trouble.

” rui ‘er, you’ve misunderstood me. i didn’t mean that. ” Han shuangshuang’s face twitched and she forced a smile.

it was considered a smile.

However, Jiang Rui said,”it’s better if it’s a misunderstanding. Sister shuangshuang, please don’t take my words to heart.” i just can’t bear to see yan being bullied. i hope sister shuangshuang can understand.”

“Yingluo can understand.”

jiang rui then looked at su mi and sneered coldly without giving her any face, ” su mi, if you still don’t know who you can offend and who you can’t, i don’t mind asking my brother to talk to your cousin! ”