you have to care about me the most

About half an hour later, Jiang che suddenly stopped and turned over to lie down at the side.

Shi Yan was surprised,”why are you so cowardly?”

jiang che reached out to hug her. she heard a voice from above her head, ” “Ms. Shi, there’s a limit to your foolishness. Don’t indulge me like this and don’t treat yourself like a human. You were just a little tipsy last night.”

“Don’t you feel pain?”

after a long time, he hugged her tightly and said with an unknown emotion, ” ” miss shi, do you feel insecure about huahua? ”

B0x𝔫𝙤ѵ𝑒𝙡.com
“Last time, you stood guard outside Jiang Rui’s door for the entire night and unconditionally indulged me. whether it’s your friendship with jiang rui or your relationship with me, do you think that you can only maintain it if you give enough?”

jiang che didn’t realize it before. until just now, she was clearly uncomfortable, but she bit her lip and didn’t say anything. If he hadn’t heard that there was something wrong with her voice, he wouldn’t have noticed.

she was indulging him, unconditionally.

if he continued, she would definitely not refuse.

He was to blame for thinking that she was fine after seeing that she was in good condition the entire day.

he then thought about her attitude towards jiang rui, her friend, and how she not only indulged him but also tried her best to be the dominant one in their relationship.

Perhaps part of this was because of her strong personality, but it shouldn’t be the only reason.

she didn’t want to be in a passive position.

This was actually a sign of insecurity.

Of course, this wasn’t absolute. Not everyone who didn’t want to be in a passive position did so because they didn’t feel safe.

He could tell that she did not have a sense of security, mainly because she had unconditionally indulged him.

The person in his arms did not respond. She seemed to have fallen asleep.

Jiang che hugged her even tighter. miss Shi, I don’t know about other people. But you don’t have to do this in our relationship. you can indulge me appropriately, but don’t indulge me without a bottom line. could it be that in your eyes, i’m the kind of person who only cares about my own pleasure and doesn’t care if you’re suffering or not?”

“No, it’s not.”

the person in his arms responded in a low voice, but the emotions in her voice could not be heard.

“I just don’t know how to get along with others,” she said.

“I used to think that there’s no need to deliberately give anything in order to get along with people, as long as we get along well and treat each other sincerely. but later on, many people told me that i had to pay the price for enjoying so much. i can’t just enjoy without doing anything.”

“but those people who said these things to me used to be very good to me. I’ve been thinking, maybe I didn’t return the same amount of kindness when they were good to me, so they took back the kindness they used to have. i didn’t want to, but none of them cared about my wishes.”

“I know I’m responsible, but they should have discussed it with me, not give me a death order without any warning, leaving me with no right to even express my opinion. Or maybe they’ll give me such an order a few years later. I was only ten years old then.”