telling the truth in person

Looking at the person in the driver’s seat, Jiang Rui shouted, ” “ge! ge! ge!”

“We’ll talk about it at home.” he was interrupted by jiang sheng.

Jiang Cheng didn’t look at her. He focused on starting the car and leaving the school.

Jiang Rui stared at his side profile for a long time, then bit her lip and said nothing.

in another car, jiang che saw that shi yan was carrying the white school bag he had given her and a scroll in her hand.

compared to jiang sheng and jiang rui, the atmosphere between the two was much better.

they smiled at each other the moment they met.

“Mr. Jiang.”

“Miss Shi.”

then, jiang che’s gaze fell on the scroll in shi yan’s hand. ” “what are you holding in your hand? calligraphy and painting?”

shi yan followed his line of sight and looked at the scroll. her eyes curved.”i’m not telling you yet.”

It was rare to see her with such a delicate appearance. The corners of Jiang Che’s beautiful peach-shaped eyes on his gentle and elegant face raised slightly.

he actually left him in suspense.

this piqued his curiosity.

It was already eight o ‘clock in the evening when they arrived at the Jiang family’s mansion.

He and Jiang Cheng’s car entered the Jiang family’s main gate one after the other. However, Jiang Cheng’s car headed directly in the direction of the main building, while Jiang Che’s car did not.

“do you want to go to bamboo garden or send you back first?”

Shi Yan didn’t answer immediately. She looked at the car in front of her that was going to the main building.

without waiting for her to speak, jiang che said, ” don’t worry. the jiang family won’t be stupid. with jiang cheng and the old lady around, jiang rui won’t be at a disadvantage. ” They’re dealing with family matters, so it’s not appropriate for us to go over now.”

shi yan naturally knew that it was inappropriate.

She was just a little worried about Jiang Rui.

however, just as jiang che had said, she was dealing with family matters. it was indeed inappropriate for them to go over.

“let’s go back to my courtyard. i need to put down my things.” She raised the scroll in her hand.

Seeing that she valued this piece of calligraphy so much, Jiang che was even more curious.

Soon, they arrived at the entrance of Shi Yan’s courtyard.

after parking the car, the two of them got out. without shi yan’s urging, jiang che did not leave immediately. he naturally held shi yan’s hand and entered the courtyard.

There was something going on in the main building, so almost all the important people in the Jiang family were called over, including Xiao Zhao, who had been by the old lady’s side for several years. therefore, there was no one else in shi yan’s courtyard. the house was dark and the lights were not on.

it was quiet.

He went straight into the house and turned on the lights.

shi yan said to jiang che, ” i’ll put my things in the study room first. wait for me downstairs. i’ll be right down. ”