The school's atmosphere is bad

“since you’re so selfish and happy for her, then you can continue to be selfish. i remember you only have one sister, right? so what if you’re a little selfish? Don’t tell me you want to add fuel to the fire when others are trying to stop her?”

“naturally not!”

jing hailan rolled his eyes,”then it’s settled.” why are you still so conflicted?”

“But Yanyan is only nineteen years old.”

“So what if I’m nineteen? When I was 19, I secretly kissed you while you were asleep, Yingluo!”

when jing hailan met su mu’s gaze, he realized that he had said something wrong.

it was just a slip of the tongue, but she, jing hailan, wasn’t afraid of it. after being stunned for about half a minute, she raised her eyebrows and admitted, ” “That’s right, when I was 19, I secretly kissed you while you were asleep. What’s wrong? I can’t kiss you?”

jing hailan was only one year younger than su mu. she had been nineteen five years ago, and they had been in a relationship for less than a month.

” ah lan, i didn’t expect you to have been coveting me so early. ”

” that’s right. i’ve been coveting you since a long time ago. so, mumu, do you know why you haven’t had any suitors for so many years? ” jing hailan said without a hint of embarrassment.

” who would have the guts to covet the person i, jing hailan, have my eyes on? ”

“then the person you set your eyes on is really unlucky,” su mu said.

“so be it. you’re the only unlucky one anyway.”

Su mu tilted his head and smiled gently.

No one knew that su mu actually knew about Jing Hailan’s Secret kiss five years ago. Later on, su mu knew every time Jing Hailan stole a kiss.

More than 20 days ago, Jing Hailan had kissed him secretly again, and su mu had opened his eyes.

then jing hailan confessed to him on the spot and threatened su mu that if he dared to reject her, she would beat him up every time she saw him in the future. su mu was ” forced ” by her abuse of power and ” reluctantly ” agreed to be with her.

Another twenty minutes passed.

Jing Hailan looked at the dormitory door not far away and said, ” “He’s coming down!”

su mu pulled her over as soon as she finished speaking. the two kissed, and jing hailan blocked su mu’s face.

“What are you doing? sister yan!”

jing hailan had just pulled away a little, but before she could finish her words, the back of her head was held and she was kissed again.

It was the first time that su mu had taken the initiative. Jing Hailan stopped struggling and didn’t care what su mu was trying to do.

on the other side, shi yan and the others, who had just come out of the dormitory, also saw the two people hugging and kissing.

Shi Yan looked away after a brief glance, not affected at all.

naturally, he did not recognize them.

The main thing was that he had never expected su mu and Jing Hailan to be here, and they were even kissing in public.

after all, in shi yan’s impression, su mu had always been steady and rigorous.

jiang lin and little zhao were enjoying the show. they felt that the students of this school were really bold.