Master Jiang's Shocking Actions

Xihua Street was one of the more prosperous areas in Haicheng. It was close to evening, and twilight was quickly approaching. There were many people coming and going. Some wandered the streets, and some hurried home after work. People came and went, full of the hustle and bustle of the mortal world.

Liuyun Lane was a relatively old alley. Usually, very few people went there. Compared to the noisy and lively street outside the alley, it was much quieter here, especially in the evening.

There was an old-fashioned embroidery shop in Liuyun Lane called the Shen Embroidery Shop. Some people walked past it, and dogs barked. The old man sitting at the door of the old shop next to the alley was probably in his seventies or eighties.

For as long as anyone could remember, the Shen Embroidery Shop had already existed.

The sky gradually darkened. The Shen embroidery shop was not closed. The lights in the shop were on, but no one was watching the shop.

The shop had two wooden doors that led to the backyard.

Walking through the wooden doors, one could see a large courtyard. There were small fish ponds and rockery in the courtyard. There were many flowers and plants planted around the courtyard. The cloisters were all around, and the layout looked a little like an old era courtyard house.

The main hall faced the door. On the right were the rooms and embroidery rooms, and on the left were the kitchens and warehouses.

At that moment, a voice came from the main hall. There was disbelief in the voice.

“What did you say? Say it again?”

The person who was being questioned seemed to be very patient. He repeated what he had just said.

“If it’s convenient, I would like to ask for your advice on how to make pastries.”

If it was more common, he would ask her to teach him how to make pastries.

He extended his field of vision and followed the meandering stone path in the courtyard to the main hall. He saw the person sitting inside.

Shen Miao was wearing a sky-blue qipao and was sitting at the main seat. Shen Yuying was also wearing a light-colored qipao and was sitting on the lower seat to her right. On the lower seat to her left was a handsome man wearing a white shirt, sitting in a wheelchair.

It was none other than the Fifth Master of the Jiang family, Jiang Che.

Jiang Lin stood quietly behind Jiang Che.

It was obvious that Shen Miao and Jiang Che were having a conversation just now.

“You- You want to learn how to make pastries from me? You’ve grown up. Ah Che, have you ever been in the kitchen?”

Shen Miao still had not recovered from her shock.

Just fifteen minutes ago, Jiang Che, who rarely visited her in the past half a year, came to visit her again after just a few days. Shen Miao was extremely surprised and quickly got Shen Yuying to make tea. She did not even bother to bring him to the main hall; she originally wanted to ask Jiang Che what he wanted to eat and let him have his dinner.

She didn’t expect Jiang Che to open his mouth the moment she sat down, before Shen Yuying had even served him his tea.

What he said shocked Shen Miao.

He actually said that he wanted to learn how to make pastries from her!

If she hadn’t seen the world, she would have been so scared that she would have fallen off her chair.