Must I live on campus?

When they arrived at Building 13, Shi Yan said, ” Mr. Jiang, let’s drop you off here. Rui ‘er has already returned to school. I’ll give her the pastries first.

jiang che stopped the car.

it was almost 6:30, and the sky was not dark yet. people were returning to the dormitory one after another. at this time, there were many people downstairs at block 13.

however, shi yan didn’t care.

She had never cared much about what others thought of her.

Jiang che reached out for the packed desserts from the back seat and handed them to her. “miss shi, remember to call me if anything happens.”

“alright,” he said. shi yan took the cake.

“you can video call me when you’re not busy.”

“alright,” shi yan replied with a faint smile.

“Miss Shi.”

He stopped after he called her. Shi Yan looked up in confusion.

her heart skipped a beat when she suddenly met his deep eyes.

“miss shi, does your school require all students to live on campus?” he asked.

shi yan actually panicked for a moment, which was rare.

” i-i don’t think so. i heard from senior wang shan today that there are students in the school who live outside, but they have to apply to the school. ”

he didn’t continue on this topic, as if he was just asking casually.

“Goodbye, miss Shi.” He said.

“b-goodbye, mr. jiang.” Shi Yan opened the door and got out of the car. She was still in a daze.

Jiang che rolled down the car window and she waved at him. Jiang che looked at her deeply before backing out. After all, parking was not allowed here and there were people coming and going. If they stayed any longer, it would cause traffic congestion.

Even after Jiang Che’s car disappeared around the corner, Shi Yan was still standing in the same spot.

However, she didn’t know that she had already become a sight in many people’s eyes.

she was still dressed in the same way she was when she left the house in the morning. although she had been busy the whole day, her makeup was still quite exquisite compared to the makeup she used.

she was naturally dignified and beautiful, and with this dress, it was hard not to attract attention.

some people exclaimed in surprise, some asked which academy he was from, and some asked, ” Some said that they were probably new students. Some people didn’t say anything and took out their mobile phones to take pictures.

Most of the girls passed by the girls ‘dormitory, but there were also quite a number of boys who were either sending their girlfriends or female classmates back or helping their classmates carry their luggage.

in short, there were many men and women.

shi yan didn’t care about the attention of these people. she was still in a daze.

She was in a daze over Jiang Che’s sudden question.

when she took out her phone from her bag to call jiang rui, she was in a rare daze.

as soon as the call was connected, jiang rui’s voice came through, ” “Yan, turn around!”

She turned around and saw Jiang Rui waving at her as she ran out of the dormitory.