young master jiang is very strong

“if i hadn’t met you today, i would have gone to see you alone in the next two days.” jiang cheng continued.

he met xuan liuying’s gaze and said, ” “you’re rui ‘er’s biological mother, there’s no doubt about that. but rui’ er is a member of the jiang family, and that will never change. Even if Rui ‘er and you acknowledge each other in the future, I won’t be allowed to move out of the Jiang family.”

if you can’t bear to leave her, you can take her to stay with you for a few days. You can also come to the Jiang family’s old residence for a short stay, but I won’t agree to her moving out of the Jiang family.

Jiang Cheng’s tone seemed calm, but it was actually very strong.

If Xuan Liuying had not been born into a large aristocratic family, had seen the world in the early years, and had been in love with people like Yu Wushuang, she would have been intimidated by Jiang Sheng, a junior.

He couldn’t help but Marvel in his heart. The new leader of the Jiang family of Sea city really lived up to his reputation.

he was indeed a young man not to be underestimated.

” but she’s my biological daughter. she’s the only child between her father and me. ”

“I’m not denying it.” Jiang Cheng said.

“you can acknowledge each other. as i said just now, if you can’t bear to part with her, you can take her to live with you for a while, and you can also come to the jiang family to live with you. i didn’t stop you two from meeting, i just didn’t allow her to move out of the jiang family.”

She was telling her that no matter where Jiang Rui went, she had to return to the Jiang family, and that the Jiang family was her only home.

Xuan Liuying understood Jiang Sheng’s meaning.

“Is this your idea or your family’s?” she asked.

“It’s my idea, and it’s also my family’s idea.”

“Lady Xuan, I’m the head of the Jiang family in Sea city now. not to mention that no one in our family will object to rui ‘er staying at home, even if someone objects, even if it’s my parents, they can’t go against my wishes.”

Xuan Liuying thought to herself, what a confident and arrogant young man.

However, he did have the right to be arrogant.

” you won’t allow rui ‘er to move out of the jiang family no matter what. even if she moves into the yu family, even if she wants to move out herself, you’re going to force her to stay regardless of her wishes? ”

“I won’t allow her to move out of the Jiang family. It has nothing to do with where she moves to. As for her wanting to move out, you can rest assured that I won’t allow such a situation to happen, so there’s no such thing as forcing her to stay despite her wishes.”

he knew jiang rui ‘er too well. she would agree to anything he said if he gave in.

if shi yan had not appeared out of nowhere, no one in this world would have been more important than him in jiang rui ‘er’s heart, not even her biological mother.

there’s nothing else for me to see you. I just want to tell you my wishes. You are Rui ‘er’s biological mother, and I don’t want to get into a conflict with you over this matter in the future, which will put Rui’ er in a difficult position.

Xuan Liuying did not speak immediately, but looked at him seriously.

Not to mention his ability, just his appearance alone was outstanding.