looking for trouble

However, she only knew that shi yan would become a celebrity among the freshmen, but she didn’t expect song meilian to do this quietly.

in the future, they would be under even more pressure on the road.

Fortunately, she was thick-skinned and Chang ru only cared about food and did not care about other people’s opinions. Otherwise, the four of them would have to part ways.

song meilian didn’t have a script, so she was free to do whatever she wanted.

he didn’t give a long speech, just a short and concise encouraging speech, and ended the speech in less than three minutes.

he got off the stage and returned to his seat.

with shi yan in between song meilian and ren kexin, she stuck her head out and whispered, ” “meilian, you’re actually the number one freshman in our academy! why didn’t you say anything? you should’ve told us earlier that you’re going to represent the freshmen to give a speech on stage, so we could’ve cheered you on!”

“i only received the notice before i entered the hall,” song meilian said with a smile.

” there’s a guy in our school who has the same score as me. he was originally the freshman representative, but he had to take a leave of absence at the last minute, so the counselor came to find me. ”

“so that’s why you were called away when we entered the hall. then your mental fortitude is really good. if it was me who was called up to give a speech at the last minute, i wonder how nervous i would be.”

ren kexin admired song meilian’s mental fortitude from the bottom of her heart.

Chang ru also nodded in agreement.

If it were her, she would definitely be extremely nervous.

“i just don’t look nervous,” song meilian said with a smile.

……

while they were chatting, the person who was looking in their direction with a fierce expression was su mi.

After last night’s incident, many people knew that su mi and Shi Yan were not on good terms.

su mi’s roommates looked down and did not speak.

they all felt that there was something wrong with su mi. she was in a hurry to find trouble. didn’t she see that shi yan didn’t take her seriously at all?

When they entered the hall just now, they were walking beside Shi Yan and the others. Shi Yan’s gaze only swept past them indifferently, and her eyes did not stop on su MI’s face for even a moment.

It was as if in Shi Yan’s eyes, su mi and the other strangers were equal.

What’s the point of su mi glaring at him like this?

he couldn’t compete in appearance, temperament, or courage, but he always went to look for trouble in front of her. wasn’t he sick?

if su mi, who was more powerful, had not been forced back, they would not have thought this way.

However, some people kept their distance from su mi, while others took the initiative to please her.

A girl who was sitting next to su mi followed su MI’s line of sight and her eyes fell on Shi Yan.

“Su mi, that girl is Shi Yan, the one who didn’t give you any face yesterday, right?”

su mi looked at her with a slightly unfriendly gaze.

I don’t mean anything else, ” the girl said hurriedly. I just heard about what happened at Block 13 yesterday. I think she’s a little tactless.

“you tried to be friendly with her, but she didn’t give you any face at all. it’s only because you have a good temper. if it were me, i would have taught her a lesson long ago. She’s a foreigner, but she dares to challenge a local like you. I don’t know where she got her courage from!”