you're very beautiful today

she didn’t need to say much. jiang che knew what she was thinking.

he couldn’t help but feel touched.

She was afraid that even her closest family did not care about him as much as she did. He was just walking her on a rainy night, and she was also worried that his body would suffer.

“Okay, I’ll send you back.”

without waiting for shi yan to speak, he said, ” my body is actually not as bad as it looks. i was indeed seriously injured. but after three years of recuperation, i’ve almost recovered. ”

Shi Yan looked up at him.

Indeed, he didn’t look sickly pale today, and he didn’t look like someone who had been sick for a long time.

after staring at him for a few seconds, shi yan smiled and said, ” “Then I’ll have to trouble teacher Jiang.”

however, jiang che was really perceptive. she hadn’t even said anything, but he had already seen through her thoughts and knew that she was worried about his health and didn’t want him to suffer.

it had to be said that it was very relaxing to be around such a smart person.

Shi Yan thought that if they really got together in the future, they would definitely get along very well and would be able to understand each other’s thoughts without saying much.

On the other hand, Jiang che said that his body had almost fully recovered.

she had thought that jiang che’s health was not good and had wanted to find a good doctor to take a look at him. it just so happened that she knew such a good doctor. since jiang che had said so, there shouldn’t be too much of a problem with his body.

As for why he always needed a wheelchair when he was in good health and why he always looked sickly and pale, it was not something Shi Yan should be concerned about.

At least, it was not something she should be concerned about now.

seeing shi yan pick up the box of pastries on the coffee table, jiang che’s eyes flickered.

He turned his face away, his lips slightly curved.

the two of them left the house. jiang che opened the black umbrella and took shi yan’s oil-paper umbrella in his hand.”miss shi, let’s go.”

It was obvious that he was holding the umbrella, and he intended to take the oil-paper umbrella himself.

Shi Yan stared at him for a few seconds and said, ” thank you, Mr. Jiang. then, she stood under the umbrella he held.

The rain was very light. The two of them walked into the rain without saying a word. There was only the sound of the rain and the puddles of water that their feet stepped on.

The two of them walked very slowly, from the courtyard to the gate, and then from the gate to the stone Road in the bamboo forest, as if they were taking a stroll in the rain. The street lights seemed a little dim in the rainy night, but they didn’t look dusky. Instead, they gave off an indescribable sense of awkwardness, adding a bit of hazy beauty to the rainy night.

“miss shi, is school starting soon?” jiang che asked after they left the bamboo forest.

He had spoken suddenly, but Shi Yan was not frightened.

“Yes, in three days.”

Jiang che glanced sideways at her.

three days kasaya

“will miss shi live on campus after school reopens?” he asked in a calm and gentle tone.

“yes, i’m planning to live on campus.”