the person in my heart

Looking at each other, Ren Kexin and Chang ru gave her a big thumbs up.

“no wonder your handwriting is so good,” song meilian said.

His gaze once again fell on the half-dried words and asked, ” “you’re giving this calligraphy to someone?”

“Yes.” shi yan responded with a smile.

although it was a light smile, if one looked closely, one would find that there were some differences between her current light smile and her usual light smile.

Her smile was light, but it reached the bottom of her eyes.

It was as if there were stars twinkling in her eyes, bright and sparkly.

He was different from his usual calm and collected self.

almost at the same time, the three of them came to a realization.

“Shi Yan, after seeing your calligraphy, I’m even more curious about the person in your family. i’m really curious about what kind of man he is, to be worthy of the title you.” Ren Kexin sighed.

“i’ve mentioned it to him. after meilian’s interview, we’ll go to the jade restaurant for a meal on saturday afternoon.” shi yan smiled.

“really?” chang ru’s eyes lit up.

“Yes,” Shi Yan smiled.

that’s great! I’m finally going to see her true face! Ren Kexin said with a smile.

“since you’ve made the arrangements, i won’t make any other arrangements,” song meilian smiled faintly. the audition should end around five o ‘clock.”

Shi Yan smiled and agreed. you guys go ahead. I’ll clean up this place. Don’t get it on your clothes.

“Don’t you need our help?” ren kexin asked.

“No need,”

the three of them didn’t insist. song meilian went back to her desk to draw her comics, while chang ru ate and read.

that’s right. due to the atmosphere in the dormitory, chang ru, who used to watch tv series, also started to read. she had borrowed this book from shi yan.

since some people liked to read, shi yan was very willing to lend them to others. however, she had a habit of taking back the books that she had lent.

It wasn’t worth much. She just wanted to take it back. She felt that it wasn’t right to return her a new one. She just wanted her one.

she didn’t make comments on every book, she just wanted to get her one back.

This was another small problem she had after her stubbornness and obstinacy.

ren kexin, on the other hand, went to wash the clothes.

after they went to do their own things, shi yan dipped the pen in a little ink and wrote a few small words next to her stamp.

When she wrote these few words, her eyebrows curved, and her eyes were full of smiles.

as he put down the brush, he said,”my words are for the person i love.”

This was her first gift to Jiang che.

She was looking forward to his reaction when he saw her gift.

after she finished writing, shi yan stared at the words and smiled. song meilian happened to turn around and see her smile, and then followed her gaze to the words.

He raised his eyebrows.

She really couldn’t tell that with Shi Yan’s personality, she was no different from an ordinary girl when it came to love. She only had one person in her heart and eyes.