why didn't you use the main entrance?

“instead of dwelling on the things that have already happened, it’s better for mom to think about how to help persuade her to stay by my side obediently. i wasn’t joking when i said that i would tie her up by my side. mom, you know that i never joke.”

Kong Xiangxiang was so angry that she almost fainted. She pointed at him with a trembling finger.”you, you! How did I give birth to a son like you! Big brother flirting with little sister.”

“if word gets out, rui ‘er will lose her reputation! She’s not your father’s or my biological daughter. If word gets out, people will only say that she’s not the biological daughter. Have you ever thought about this?”

“i’m not playing around, i’m going to marry her. when she officially acknowledges the yu family, i’ll announce the marriage between the two families, and no one will say anything. So, mom, other than convincing Rui ‘er, you should also help convince Rui’ er’s biological mother and the Yu family. Who asked you to give birth to a son like me?”

“You!”

B0x𝔫𝙤ѵ𝑒𝙡.com
Kong Xiangxiang couldn’t believe that her obedient son, who had never made her worry, would say such words!

“are you trying to anger me to death!”

“How could you speak to your mother like that?” Jiang Qing glared at him.

Jiang Cheng didn’t say anything else.

“You also know your son’s temper. Now is not the time to scold him. since your son wants to keep rui ‘er by his side no matter what, a marriage alliance might be a good idea. you do need to persuade rui’ er’s biological mother. i’ll talk to yuxi, but i’m afraid it’ll take some effort to persuade rui ‘er.”

Rui ‘er really cares about her brother, Sheng, and she’s also protecting him. But you saw how Sheng treated her just now. She’s very repulsed by him.

kong xiangxiang’s eyes reddened again at jiang qing’s words.

“Then what should we do? Are you going to ignore our Rui ‘er’s wishes?”

“It’s all because of you, you animal!” He looked at Jiang Cheng angrily.

he even called her a beast. it seemed like he was really angry.

Jiang Qing patted her hand and comforted her,”you’re also angry looking at him here. Why don’t you go and see Rui ‘er first?” i’ll have a good talk with him here.”

then you should teach him a good lesson. To think that I thought he was sensible and never let me, his mother, worry about him. I really misjudged him!

I’ll teach him a good lesson. Don’t be angry. Go and see Rui ‘er.

kong xiangxiang stood up and took two steps. she was so angry that she went back, picked up the book on the coffee table, and threw it at jiang cheng before leaving angrily.

when she finally left, jiang qing looked at jiang cheng calmly.”On purpose?”

jiang cheng picked up the book that kong xiangxiang had thrown over and put it back on the coffee table. he looked at jiang qing when he heard this and answered truthfully,”Yes.”

He had originally thought that if Jiang Rui ‘er and Shi Yan went out, he would let her go out and have fun. However, after sitting in the office for a while, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that Jiang Rui’ er was too relaxed and might let her imagination run wild. In the end, she chose to leave the Jiang family directly. He could not sit still.