16

I woke up cuddled in Lungelo's arms. And by the looks of it we were still on the couch with our clothes on. Thank God. I tried to get up but his arm tightened around me. I looked up at him and he had his eyes closed. I need to pee and I couldn't wake him up. He looked like a peaceful decadent slab of dark chocolate. I wonder how he is so dark but Muzi is light?

He stirred a bit and a frown formed on his face. I wonder if he is having a dream or a nightmare.

"Its rude to stare." He said still with his eyes shut.
"And it's very rude to stop a girl from peeing so early in the morning." He laughed and his cute dimple revealed itself.
"You could have just said that."
"Well I thought you were sleeping and I didnt want to wake you."
"So you'd rather mess up your bladder." He said as he loosened his grip on me. I got up and rushed to the bathroom to pee.

I finished and washed my face before walking back to the lounge. The lounge was empty so I just assumed he must have went up to take a shower. I decided to also go up and take a bath in one of the guest rooms.

I finished with the shower and went back downstairs. I took out the documents from the drawer and had them sprawled out on the table. I made myself a cup of coffee and got down to work. A few minutes later Lungelo came down in sweats and a tshirt.

"I am going out to get breakfast. I would ask you to come with but it looks like those papers won." I smiled as he kissed me on the forehead before walking out.

I kept working while waiting for the auditor to show up. He finally showed up after about twenty minutes. We got down to work while waiting for Lungelo to come back with breakfast.

"I think I just figured this out." I said looking at the invoices and receipts before.
"What did you find?"
"Well, it looks like whoever was stealing didnt necessarily take money, but they ordered more stock than was needed but the extra stock never made it to the club because the sales dont match up with the ordered stock."
"So whenever an order was placed, the club paid for the extra stock but the person responsible took the extra stock for themselves."
"Yep, and from the looks of it, they only did that with the expensive bottles."
"I see that. And some of those extra bottles were put down as damaged."

Just then Lungelo came in with breakfast and placed it on the kitchen counter before coming over to us. He sat down and we explained everything to him.

"So who do you think did this?" I asked seeing as he was silent with his eyes glued to the documents.
"Only one person is responsible for making orders."
"So what are you going to do?"
"Mhmmmmm. I dont know. But thank you for this. Hlophe, thank you for your time."
"I would love to take the credit for this but the lady did most of the work." He said getting up and gathering his things. He took out his card and placed it on the table in front of me. "If you are available, I might have a position for you at the firm." I smiled and looked at the card.

He shook hands with Lungelo and then walked out. I got up and dished up the cold breakfast and put it in the microwave. Lungelo came back and we sat down to have our food. I could see the wheels turning in his head. Maybe that waiter was right, maybe whoever did this just messed with the wrong person.

"Penny for your thoughts." He looked up from playing with his food and I could see his jaws were clenched.
"Its nothing. I need to go somewhere."
"Okay, I'll go get dressed."
"No need, stay here. I'll be right back." He got up and grabbed his keys from the counter then walked out leaving me alone. I pray whoever is responsible for this runs as fast as they can.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

LUNGELO

Two things have the ability to piss me off, liars and thieves. Especially the ones who lie to me and steal from me. After I left the house I went straight to Muzi's place. I found him waiting for me at the gate. I picked him up and we drove to Joburg. Since the one person I suspect of stealing from me is. To think i trusted him enough to let him be in charge of the club in Joburg, only for him to betray me.