33

"Now I'm walking on sunshine, whoa
I'm walking on sunshine, whoa
And don't it feel good
Hey, all right now
And don't it feel good
Hey, yeah"

I dont even know who sings this song but its been on repeat since I woke up. I woke up early and got ready for work. And now I am making breakfast while floating around in the kitchen. I'm happy. My heart and soul is full and it feels amazing. To have all things align and just flow is quite amazing.

I felt Lungelo wrap his arms around my waist. And here I was planning on surprising him with breakfast in bed.

"You know its rude to leave your man alone in bed right?" He says as he plants kisses all over my neck.
"Well unlike my man, I have to get to work. Sit down so I can dish up for you, I'm done with breakfast." He gives me one last kiss before he takes a seat on the high chair around the kitchen.

I dish up and give him his food then I dished up for myself. We heard a knock on the door and Lungelo went to open. He came back with his brother, Khanya, I think.

"Makoti waka Radebe." He says as he sits down next to Lungelo. I mize that and just focus on the greeting.
"Hello." He grabs Lungelo's plate and starts eating.
"That's my food." Lungelo mutters while looking at his brother devour his sausage. I just smile and get up to dish up a new plate for him. I give it to him and he thanks me.
"Hhay Makoti, uyalishaya ibhodo, ngyakuvuma. (You can cook, no doubt about it.)"
"Thank you."
"We need to talk about your case. I have filed the wrongful arrest suit."
"That's good. How long before the court case." Lungelo asked.
"Hopefully soon. I also included the Mashiles as respondents too since they had a hand in this."
"Is that wise. What if they pull strings to have the case thrown out?" I mean it's possible. Those people would do anything and everything to keep their name clean.
"Well those one's have too many problems right now. Lesego booked a private jet to take his wife and kids to some unknown destination to keep them safe from Philani, unfortunately for him someone tipped the cops off about him smuggling drugs out of the country and sure enough the cops found about 20kgs of clean cocaine on the jet so wifey is now in jail and he is being investigated too."
"Did he think he'd run away from Philani?"
"Bafo you know if you strip away his name Lesego is just a dumb idiot."
"I need to get to work. Thank you for the update."
"Of course. Soon you'll be rolling in dough."

I left them there and went upstairs to finish getting ready. I put on my shoes and touched up my makeup. I grabbed my bag and just as I was about to get put of the bedroom Lungelo walked in.

"You're leaving already?"
"Yeah. If I dont leave now I'll be late."
"Okay let me change then I'll drive you." He quickly rushed to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He came out and put on some sweatpants and a tshirt then we walked out. We got downstairs and his brother was already gone. We got into his car and he drove me to work.

********

If you could ask me what I've done for the first half of this day, I wouldn't tell you. I swear love really does make the world go round. I got a call from reception just as I was about to order lunch. I was told someone was downstairs waiting for me and since they didnt have an appointment, they couldn't let them up without my say so. I decided to go down and see who it was, since I know for a fact its not Lungelo.

I got down to reception and I was surprised to see Paul pacing up and down looking at his watch. Clearly frustrated. Looking at him now, yes he still looks good, his suit looks good on him, a few weeks ago I could have said he is aging well, but right now, it seems he has grown a few more grey hairs on his head. The green really isn't always greener on the other side.

I walked up to him and like I had expected, he came towards me breathing fire. He was clearly carrying a whole lot of baggage on his shoulders. I decided to put on my best smile, I wasnt about to let this man ruin my day.