96

MY SISTERS KEEPER

NINETY SIX

I have some grovelling to do. Last night, well more like in the early hours of the morning, I got a call from Busani saying the mission was a huge success. BJ is back home and Odom has been taken care off. I should be happy and celebrating but I cant. The man snoring next to me is mad at me. Not that I blame him. I've clearly dropped the ball. But last nights call is worthy of a celebration.

I carefully roll out of bed and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to Imi's room to check on her and she is fast asleep. She'll be up in no time so I have to use the few minutes I have profitably.

I go down to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast. I know Lungelo will be up soon. I do all that I need to do and put everything on a tray. I should have worn some lingerie to make this apology a little smoother. When I get to the bedroom Lungelo is not there, I hear the shower running. Perfect. I have a few minutes to put on some lingerie. I make the bed first and put the tray in the middle of the bed.

I go through my underwear drawer and find a little black number I've been saving for our anniversary. I guess it will have to work sooner than I had wanted. I put the lacy number on and put a black silky gown on top. I know I dont need it but it's okay to leave some things to the imagination. Plus I need him to eat his food first before he can have his early morning dessert.

The shower stops and I quickly run to the bed. I try and position myself till I find a perfect spot. My one leg sprawled out on the bed and the other lifted. My hand is resting on the lifted knee. The silky gown opens up enough to show my inner thigh and the lace covering up my sacred holy place.

He walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Droplets of water covering his upper body. He hasn't gone to gym in a while. His six pack is slowly disappearing, but I'm not complaining, dont they say a man with a potbelly is a sign of wealth? Well I'll take it. He stops when he sees the little set up on the bed.

"What's going on?" He asks walking closer to the bed with his hands on his waist.
"I made you breakfast." He sits at the bottom of the bed with the breakfast between us. He takes a piece of bacon and throws it in his mouth. A smile creeps up on my face when I notice his eyes making their way up my thigh.
"I can see that. What's the occasion?" He leans back and rests on his elbow, giving him a birds eye view of everything nice and sweet.

"I actually wanted to apologize. I know I havent been the best wife or mother, and I'm sorry. I promise I am going to try harder."
"Its fine."
"Dont say that. It's not fine. I realise running a cartel is no childs play. So I quit." He laughs.
"You? Quit? That's a first." He is still smiling so maybe the ice is melting.
"Yep. I quit. I'm keeping the car though. I deserve it after the grey hairs I've grown because of that cartel." He shakes his head laughing.
"Try telling Busani that and see how he reacts."
"He already knows."
"Really?"
"Yep. It's time for me to focus on what matters. My family." He smiles and leans over the tray and gives me a kiss.

"Your food is getting cold." I say after pulling out of the kiss.
"That's why I'll have the warm food." He runs his hand up my thigh and grasps my butt cheek. He uses the one hand to pull the tray away. He takes it and puts it on the side table before pulling me down till I'm laying on my back. He opens the gown revealing the lacy black magic number.

He bites his lip taking in every inch of my body. Two kids later and my body is still close to the way it was before. Just a few stretch mark's here and there and a bit of baby fat but other than that, I'm good. Even the c-section scar is not as bothersome as it used to be.

He turns me over so quick if I didn't know better I'd say I imagined the whole thing. I'm laying on my stomach and he is planting kisses all over my back. He unhooks the bra then pulls down the little lacy gstring. I feel his lips on the top of my butt. His one hand goes under my body and straight to my cookie jar. He runs his hand in between my other lips.