91

MY SISTERS KEEPER

NINETY ONE

I drove home a bit more anxious than usual. I wasn't sure how Lungelo would take tonight's surprise announcement. Busani and them were supposed to warn us first but they did their own thing. Talk about a huge surprise.

I drove into the house and his car was in the driveway, he beat me to it. I was hoping to get here before him. But I guess I was too slow. I got out of the car and walked to the house. I was nervous. I walked in and the house was quiet. I went to the kitchen and got some water. I need something stronger but I'm breastfeeding so water will have to do.

I drink my water then walk upstairs. The light in the bedroom is still on so Lungelo must be up. I walk in and he is on the bed, topless with his laptop on his lap.
"Hey." He looks up and smiles. Ok. Maybe this wont be so bad after all.
"Hello liar." I chuckle and get on the bed. I give him a kiss and sit back.
"Surprised?"
"More shocked than surprised. When did you get your license?"
"A few weeks ago. I wanted to surprise you but Busani beat me to it."
"So I can get your car from the dealership now?"
"Depends. Which car are we talking about?"
"The car I'm getting you."
"Yes you can."
"Okay then. So miss cartel boss, how long has this double life been going on?"
"A few months now. Although Lando and Buli have been at it for years now. Are you mad?" He sighs and puts the laptop away.

"I'm not mad, I'm worried."
"Why? We've been doing this for a while now."
"Yes, but no one knew that. I'm not doubting your capabilities but I cant help but worry." I get on top of him and straddle him.
"You have nothing to worry about. We got this?"
"If you say so. Just promise me one thing."
"What?"
"Be careful Nomonde. Please be careful." To answer him I locked my lips with his. 

His hands cupped and squeezed my butt. The kiss got intense as I grinded on his erect manhood. He flipped me over and laid me on the bed. He got up, kneeling on the bed and helped me up too. He pulled up my dress then laid me back down on the bed. He came back down and kissed me again while his one hand moved down to my thighs rubbing on them. He let go of my lips and planted kisses all over my neck and down to my boobs. He went down till he got to my warm haven.

He kissed me over my underwear before pulling it down until it was off of me. He lifted my leg up and started kissing me from my toes coming up till his face found solace in the warmth of my folds. I held on to the sheets as my moans took over. I felt his fingers go inside me while his tongue swirled all over my clit till I came all over his face. He sucked my juices up before coming back up to kiss me.

His pants were off within seconds while I tasted myself on his lips. He pushed himself in me and then stopped. This little habit of his is getting annoying. I open my eyes and look up at him. He is looking at me with a smirk on his face. I'm busy trying to move under him.

"You know I've never had sex with a cartel leader before." He says. At this moment thats all he is thinking about? Lord have mercy.
"And what do you think a cartel leader would do if you dont do what you're supposed to do?"
"Put a bullet in my head."
"Exactly. Now get on with it before I get my gun." He laughs.
"You're bossy, I like it." He comes down and kisses me while his strokes start slow. He picks up his pace and pounds into me till I scream. He flips me over and i lay on my stomach. He puts a pillow under me then goes in from the back. He goes in strong and hard till I cum. He keeps going and a few seconds later he reaches his own peak.

He slumps down on my back kissing me. I can feel sleep taking over. He pulls out and goes to the bathroom and comes back with a warm towel. He cleans me up while I lay there like a a patient in a hospital. He goes back to the bathroom and comes back. He gets on the bed and we cuddle.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

I woke up to a note from Lungelo saying he went to Joburg for some business. I took a shower and got ready for work. I still need to pass by my mums to check on Imi. My phone rang while I was getting dressed.

"Lando."
"Hey babe. How are you?"
"I'm good. You?"
"I'm good. So how did last night go? You were worried about Lungelo."
"It went better than I expected. Lungelo didn't seem angry or upset."
"Philani too. Do you think it's just an act?"
"I'm not sure hey. But let's just hope for the best. Besides, it's not like we'll be doing this forever. It's just a temporary thing. Right?"
"Right." She starts laughing. "Oh my God."
"What?"
"I've done this in the background for years now but now that I'm in the spotlight I'm all of a sudden anxious."
"Now I know why the guys wanted to stay in the shadows. Anyways let's hope its not an act and they are really on board."
"Yep. Listen I'll talk to you later."
"Yeah. I need to check on the shipment from Colombia later today."
"Okay. Let me know as soon as the drivers leave the depot."
"Will do. Bye babe." We hang up.

I finish getting dressed and head to my mums. I park and go through the front door but its locked. Instead of knocking I decide to use the back door. I walk by the side and head there. When I get close i hear someone speaking on the phone. I peek and see Bab'Zwane on the phone. I dont know why but this man gives me the creeps. Well maybe that's a bit dramatic but something is off about him. I know he has been with my mother for years now according to her but something is not right with him. I've felt this way since I first met him. But until I have enough to calm my fears down I'll keep an eye on him. I decide to not disturb his phonecall. Plus he cant see me anyway.

"Listen to me. Watch the warehouse. As soon as the shipment comes in, we strike. That's a whole lot of product and if, no when we get it, we'll be set for life." I knew there was something shady about him. "Yes, the address is still the same. 28 Watford Road, Umbilo Industrial. Yes. That's the one. Be there as soon as possible. If my source is right the product will be leaving the warehouse by tonight. Sharp." He walks back into the house.

I take a few steps back making sure not to make a sound. I go back to the front door and knock there. And look at that, he opens the door for me. I greet and go in. Mum and Imi are in the kitchen and mum is feeding her soft porridge. She's not even supposed to be eating that.

"Mummy. What are you feeding her?"
"Soft porridge. She loves it." She says with a smile on her face. I would argue with her right now but she will remind me that she raised three kids so she knows what she's doing.
"Okay then." Bab'Zwane comes in from the lounge.
"So, Nomonde, where is your husband?"
"He is in Joburg. Business." He smiles.
"I hear you. I should go. I'll see you later." He gives mum a kiss on the cheek and walks out. He comes back again. "The car in the driveway, that's you?"
"Yes, Christmas present from hubby." He smiles.
"Lucky you. That's a beast of a car."
"Thank you." He walks out again.

"You didn't tell me you have a car."
"It was supposed to be a surprise. Anyways where did you say Bab'Zwane works again?"
"He has a couple of taxis. You know that."
"Right. I have to go to work. I'll see you two later okay. I love you." I kiss them both and leave.

I get into my car and take out my phone.
"Boss lady."
"Themba, can I trust you?"
"Of course you can. My loyalty is to the cartel, always."
"Good. The product that's coming from Colombia. I need you, and you specifically no one else. I need you to get it and drive it to the warehouse on South Coast Road."
"Wasn't the product supposed to go to the warehouse at Watford Road?"
"It should but I think we have a mele. I need you to get a fake product and deliver it to the original warehouse. Get some guys to wait there. And they should be armed."
"Of course. I'll be there."
"So when is the product going to Joburg?"
"Tonight. While the others are busy at the warehouse you will drive the product to Joburg."
"Okay. I'll let you know when everything is done."
"Perfect and make sure the product gets to where it needs to go or else heads will roll."
"No worrys. I got this."

I hang up and send Sbu a text asking him to look into this man. He might fool my mother but he wont fool me.