2

Jooni scroll on his phone... Phone, food, sleep... I should do something more active... I will change my life from next day... He start serach for a new k drama... But he startled when he heard a voice.

Baby! Why so early? Joon stands up.

To kill my self... He threw his mobile phone and bag to floor and walks to somewhere with loud step.

What happens to him? Baby wait... Joon follows him....

Come inside... Mr. Kim said to Kooky... He step inside....

From today this is your house too...

You...bloody Kim... How dare you to do this to me? A sliper hit him... Mrs. Kim runs towards Kim ... She start to hit him with her slipper... You cheat me... How dare you? Your younger son 22 years old and you married once again.

22! Jungkook shocked... So Taehyung is 5 years younger than him... Why my life is like this? He looks at high...

Darling... Don't kill me... Just listen... He is not my bride it's our baby's bride... Our Taetae married him.

What?  My baby got married... She looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook nod his head...

How old are you? She narrow her eyes.

2... 27...

227!????. Mrs. Kim shout.

No...  27.......

Oh... My God... My baby married an old man. She cried... Some maids come to her and make her sit into the couch.

Come... Kook... Kim invite walks to a room. Use this room. Don't worry everything will be fine. She is a drama addict. I will make it right...

Jungkook just nod his head...he sighed heavily. What's next? He looks at ceiling.

Jeon Jungkook.... How are you? Jungkook herad a voice.

Namjoon? What the hell you are doing here? Jungkook got shocked...

I should ask this question to you? What the hell you doing in my home? Joon shout at him.

Your home! You said you are from a poor family... You have 5 sisters, your mother is bedridden and your father is cancer...

Aaha... Yes... But... You said you got scholarship in US and your going there... Is My brother was you scholarship? Is my home  your US?

Your brother? ... Great i married to my ex's younger brother.

That to be a boy who 5 years younger than you... Don't spoil my baby's life you stupid.

Stupid! Get out idiot... Jungkook throw his bouquet at him.

********

Driver hyung said... Appa  forget gift.... I go back to church... Then he announce my marriage and i married him... Taehyung cried... Cleaning noona... Cooking noona... Iam married...

It's ok baby... Everyone should married one day.

One day not today... He cried again.

Baby... It's ok... His cleaning noona and Cooking noona tries to console him.

Thar boy looks older than our baby... Buff too and tattoos too... Cooking noona said.

Aaaha... I married a mafia boss... Taehyung cried more loudly.

Mafia boss? Both of them look at her.

Yes... Tattooed boys are mafias... His rivals will try to kill me and his rivals kidnap our child and threaten us for money...then he go and kill them then he go to jail then what will I do without him? Tae cried even more loudly.

He is gone mad .... Both of them look at him in sympathy.

********

Tae's mafia boss bites his nails out of tension . Namjoon ... That bitch was lying to me... Stupid... How dare he is? Five sisters!  Stupid... It's good i lied to him and escaped. Oh God please help me out of this burmuda triangle.

Stupid... He was lying to me... He said he got scholarship and that was his dream... Bloody lier.... Namjoon said to his father.

Does you really love him?  Mr. Kim frown.

Namjoon shows his teeth, acutely no... You know... I met Jackson next day so i broke up with him... Jackson is good for me... So i said I am from poor family... My father is a cancer patient... So...

Wow... You don't lie him?

Namjoon looks away... My poor Taetae. He sighed .

Mr. Kim walks out somewhere but he stops suddenly,  rush to his son... And Joon got a slap... How dare you make me a  cancer patient ... You stupid.

Namjoon Touch his cheek.

Go and meet that Jackson boy and gives his bio data... Kim said to him...