7

Jungkook opened his eyes from sleep...  He felt something hugging him... Taehyung's hands were around his stomach... Jungkook just looked at his husband... Cute... He smiles at him...

I know I am cute... Taehyung said without opening his eyes.

Jungkook wide his eyes... You are not sleeping...

Yes... I am... Kooky... Tae open his eyes. Kooky kiss me...

What? Jungkook wakes up... He stares at him.

Kiss me... Tae pulls Jungkook towards him.

Tae... I...

It's ok... If you're not ok then... Taehyung pouts cutely.

Sudden Jungkook peck on that cute pouty lips... He smiles with a shy face... With a smile, Taehyung smashes their lips together... After a good minute of a kiss they apart away for breath...

They look at each other... Jungkook becomes a tomato...  First kiss? Tae looks at him.

No... Jungkook said. Suddenly Tae pushes him...

I hate you... I spoiled my first kiss... I hate you... Taehyung pouts again.

Tae... What nonsense are you talking about? 

Don't speak with me... I going to my room.

You only come here for a kiss... Stupid... Jungkook fist his hand. Both Brothers are like the same selfish fools. He throws himself onto the bed... Stupid.

Taehyung looks in the mirror...bad mouth Stupid me... He smacks himself...  Kooky... Tae walks to Jungkook's room.

Kooky...

What? 

Sorry... Chorry... Chooorry... He makes a cute face...

Don't show that face to me... I am not going to fall again.

I scared...

Go to your mom...

I need you to sleep...

Just shut up get out... Otherwise, I will kill you.

Meani... Taehyung walks to the door...

Ya... Like that get out... Jungkook looks at him.

But Taehyung closed the door and locked it. Let's sleep together, baby... Your lips are soft... I need more... Jungkook pushes him away but Tae hugs him...

No more kisses... Jungkook said to him.

No... But I want to sleep like this... Taehyung hugs him using his legs and hands... Sorry...

**********

Mina... Mrs. Kim calls loudly once the car stopped in front of the house.

Unni...lady get out of the car. She looks beautiful and elegant.

Jungkook looks at her. So This Mina. The one who, his mother-in-law gossiped about.

Mina...my baby sister... I missed you...

Missed you too unni...

Where are the Oscars for the best acting? Jungkook nods his head while looking at his mother-in-law. A man and boy also get down from the car.

Little brother... Mr. Kim happily hugs him. Come inside.  Mr. Kim introduces Jungkook to all of them.

Unni... He looks so old for our baby...  Mina whisper.

Ya... But he is a good boy. Mrs. Kim whispers back. But don't show that. She adds.

Looking this is my brother... His wife and his son...

Hai bro... I am Yoongi... The boy shakes his hand with him.

Jungkook...

Uncle Kim... They heard a loud voice...

Baby Kim... Uncle Kim got excited.

Three of them cover their baby Kim with love...

Baby! Little devil... Jungkook thought... I   only know him. 

By the way, where is Jooni? Yoongi looks at them.

He is doing some important office work. He said he wanted to finish before marriage.

Oh... My big baby is growing up... Uncle Kim said.

But where is the big baby's lover boy?  Mina looks at her unni.

Let me show you... Not like Jungkook he is beautiful, she said.

Old witch... Jungkook grit his teeth.

Mom... Tae calls Mrs. Kim.  Maybe Hyung's lover boy is beautiful but not as much as my own Baby..He.ugs his husband and pulls towards him... Look my baby is the most beautiful one in the world... My baby koo...

Jungkook bites his lips. He got shy... Tae is, speaking for him to be in front of his family members.

Wow... Yoongi makes a sound. Some baby in love... He laughed...

Unni looks at how he speaks for his boy...

They are my boys. Mrs. Kim said proudly. And Kooki is very beautiful... A good character too... I like him. But if we show that they will spoil.

Yes... Unni... Mina nodded her head as she took lessons from her unni.

*************

Jin sticks Joon's photo in the mirror. Do you love me... He touches his lips... But I like you... I mean who else... You look handsome. He smiles shyly. Even without sharing a word... Jin starts to dream big.

And Jin's Boy played his 50th drama with 25 episodes. His important work to finish.