39

The whole Kim family sat around the round table. The older Kim starts to speak. Who wrote the letter? We need to find that but before i want to know whether my children are loyal to their partners... Older Kims and Hoseok look at  younger ones.

I am very loyal to my Jimin... I only love him... Yoongi said confidently.

What about  two of you? Mrs. Kim look at them.

I am also loyal to him... Joon said.

Taehyung... All eyes are fall on him.

Iam loyal to him but he is not loving me enough... He treating me like a baby... He said and slurp his strawberry milk and hug his favourite teddy bear.

Jungkook you must treat this baby as a bold man...Hoseok said.

I am not baby... Tae pout cutely.

Really? Jungkook nod his head...

But who wrote this letter? Jin asks. My Dad also receive a letter like this.

Yes... He is planning to kill me for cheating his son... Joon said .

They are all looks at the letter... Our enemies are trying to create problems in our home. I already asks Jeon to enquire about this letter. Now all of you go back to your works and you Mr. Man  go to school. Kim Shiyuk said to Taehyung.

*********

Tae get ready for school...

Wow... Looking so cute... Hobi said to him.

I am not cute anymore iam a married man.

Does your friends know that your married?

Yes... I introduce him to everyone... Tae walks to Jimin... Mochi... I am going... I will brings notes for you... Take care... He kiss his head and walks...

So... What if Jungkook see this? Hobi asks

He is my bestfriend Jungkook knows that... Hobi... Drop me at school.

Tae... Come let's go... Jungkook rush to them.

Kooki... You go i will come with him...

Do you coming or not? Jungkook asks rudely.

Iam coming... Bye Baby Hobi... Tae said to Hoseok and walked with Jungkook.

**********

I think it's all because of him.... We were happy just before he is here. Jin said.

You are right hyung.... Jungkook agreed.

I think he send those letters himself for creating issues here. Jimin looks at them.

Taehyung calling him baby... I really getting angry.

Yes... Kooki... Today Joon purchase choclates for him...  Jin grit his teeth.

Yesterday Yoongi was saying... He is looks like flower...

Just make him out of this house then everything will be alright.

Guys...  Hoseok come to them and sit with them... Can we go...

But three of them suddenly gets up and walks to kitchen.

What happened?  Hoseok walks to them. Guys..  any problem? He asks to them.

Problem is you...  Jimin look at him.

What happened suddenly? Hobi got surprised.

We were happy here before you came and now ... Jungkook shout.

I don't do anything... Believe me. We were best friends from childhood.

Whatever... Both of your not child anymore... Jin said. They grew up and married too... please stay away from them.

I just want to spend my vacation... I don't have any difference between you  three a d them... I...

Please Hoseok... Don't treat us like them... Just get out from here... Jungkook stare at his face.

Ok... Guys... If it's me is the problem i will take care of that ... Hobi wipe his eyes and walks out.

Three of them sighed... One problem is solved... They smiles each other.

********

Whole Kim family gathering around dinning table. Where is Hoseok? Mr. Kim asks.

He is gone... Jin said.

Where?  Three of brothers asks at same time.

I don't know... Jin shurug his shoulder.

But why he do that? Call him...

Iam here... Hobi comes there...

What the fuck? Six of them wide their eyes. He was wearing a skin fit and white see through shirt...and his black colour changes as brown... Cute and hot...

Wow... Three brothers stare at him with an open mouth...Other three glare at them with angry pout...

Third world war is going to be start... Let's go... Older Kim's escaped with there dear life..

Guys... This is not taste good... Can you make something else for me... Hobi asks to Kim brothers.

Ofcourse... Just wait a second... Three of them runs to kitchen.

Guys... Hoseok turn towards the wives. I will go from this house but just prove that your husbands loves you more than they love me.  He smirk at them... Let's see... What going to happen?