35

My Dear idiots... As you all know, our family is not a normal one. In my opinion this letter is just a prank. You don't worry about that. And we all know about our Hoseok... He is not cheap like us. Joon looks at his brothers.

Why is he talking like this?... Tae asks Yoongi.

I don't know. Jooni i am not believing this letter but... Who wrote this letter? Three of us got this letter the same day.

That doesn't matter Yoongi... Better we don't think about this. That's better for our features because our partners are so violent. They will attack us without thinking twice. Three of them are idiots.  So, now go and sleep. Tomorrow is a busy day for me.

Good night... They dismiss there meeting.

*********

Where were you? Jungkook asks Taehyung.

With hyungs... We are discussing about future.

Who's future?

Mine... I mean they want to see my children. They are beging me to make three or four.

Still sleeping with diaper and wants baby... Go complete your school assignments.

Who's sleeping with diaper? Tae glare at Jungkook.

You... Who else baby Kim... Go and sleep. Jungkook lay on bed. Switch off the lights.

Tae immediately took his mobile and search... Why wife's are not interested in sex with husband? He asks to Google. And Google says lot of scientific things which the baby Kim doesn't understand and he creates a theory himself which is his husband is not interested in him because he loves someone else.... Poor idiot baby Kim...

*********

Joon was eating Jin , with his eyes... Because the boy looking extra hot in his white thin night wearing.  Bed is ready... Jin said to him.

For what?  Joon asks.

Sleeping... What else?  He walks to next couch.

Jin, do you make this report. Come here, i have some doubt in that .

What Jin walks near him... Yesterday You said the report is clear.

Now i have some doubt...sit here... He makes Jin sit on his lap...

No... Leave me ... Jin start to Wiggles.

Don't move like that... Just sit calm..

Leave me...i will scream...

Double meaning? Joon looks at him with a smirk.

No... Jin looks at him. I mean i scream and others will come here.

This room is sound proof... No one can here your voice... Actually you look so hot today.

Shut up... Jin smiles shyly...

Jinni...

What?

Give me a kiss... and Jin became a tomato... He slowly leens to his hubby...

HYUNGI...... Tae enters the room with loud cry. Both of them separated...

What happens baby? Joon asks with worry.

He is avoiding me... He jumped on his brother and place his head on brothers shoulder and cried like a baby.

Who?

Kooki... I can't take that... He said... He said iam sleeping in diaper .... Tae brust into tears... Jin covers his mouth for prevent laugh.

It's ok... Hyung will ask him... Come let's sleep now... My baby boy... Come,  Joon make him lay on the bed. Sleep... He pat his brother like a baby.

I will die virgin... Jin move to couch.

You can sleep here... Joon said.

It's ok... Comfort yourself... Good night.

**********

Hobi laughed when Yoongi  explained the fight that happened at home. I really miss the older kims... He said.

They will be here tomorrow. I already informed that you're here. Jimin stir in his sleep... No... No... Sleep... Yoongi pat the boy. Jimin was on his lap.

Hobi smiles at him... Dear he is ...

Oh... My God... My life depends upon this baby mochi... Yoongi smiles beautifully.

Looking like a perfect husband and a matured father...

Really? But Joon hyung said... I am an unmatured idiot.

Talking about Joon... How he catch Jin?

That's big story man... I think he already share with you.

Yes... But still i never thought Jin would be this much perfect for him.

Ya...  Sometimes I feel he doesn't love Jin.

Oh... Who can't love him? He is so good.

Is that Jin hyung... Jimin thinks deeply. He was pretending to be sleeping.

What about mine? Yoongi hug his baby husband.

He too... Two of them are good and perfect.

Jungkook too... Tae got perfect one. Yoongi said.

To be very Frank... I don't like that boy. He looks older than Tae and his attitude...

No Hobi... He is a lovely boy... You just try to mingle with him.

But?

He is partially an introvert, he don't get along easily ... You just try to close with him.  He looks so buff but the boy is also a baby like our Taetae... Yoongi said.

Ok... I will... Hobi smiles beautifully