9

I can't believe this...  I hope at least his marriage will be a grand function...  My fate.  Mrs. Kim sighed.

It's ok unni...  Leave all that...

How can Mina...  What should we answer to people in the circle? Mr. Kim nods his head. How can I face them?

Yoongi...  Mrs. Kim calls the boy. 

Aunty...  Yoongi looks at her.

Now I all hope for you...  I mean your marriage.  Don't be like your brothers.

Yoongi nods his head with an awkward smile.

"********,

Guys...  Mina and Mrs. Kim came to the kitchen.   Jungkook and Jin were making breakfast.

Are you ok? Mrs. Kim asks Jin.

Yes, I am...  He smiles.

Good...  It's ok...  Everything will be alright.  She smiles.

They pour coffee...  Jin goes with the coffee and Jungkook starts making strawberry milk for his husband.

Jin gives coffee to everyone and walks to Joon's room with a beating heart...  He didn't know what was going to happen now.

He slowly enters the room. Hello...  He calls him.

Joon came out from the bathroom...  Who are you? The best question asked a husband ever, that to be on the first morning after marriage.  But Jin already expected something like this.

I.. Co... Coffee...  He said while extending the coffee tray.

New maid! But usually, mom serves coffee... I know you... Jon instantly glares at him. You...  You...  it's you who slaps...  what are you doing in my home? Get out...  I said get out.   He screams...

Joon... Joon... I...

Joon! How dare you? Just get out now...

Namjoon...  Have you lost? Jungkook enters the scene. He is your husband...  You got married yesterday.

What? No...  You are lying.

No...  I am not...  Look at your finger...  You are married.

With him? Hell no...  It's a prank...  Joon nods his head aggressively. He walks outside.  Dad...  Mom...  He calls them loudly.

Jooni...  Whats happen?

Yoongi! When you came? Where are Uncle and Aunt?

Joon...  Mr. Kim calls him.

Dad am I got married?  He asks him.

He forgets everything... Jungkook said.

Yes...  This is your husband.

No...  But how? Without my permission... 

What are you talking about? It's you who give his profile when I ask about your lover...

Me? No...  I don't love him. I don't even know who he is.

Joon...  Don't make me angry...  Jin do you have any relationship with him?

No...  Jin nods his head.

This bish slaps me in the mall so I collect his information for taking revenge not for marrying. And you all know I love someone else.

Oh...  God...  Mr. Kim slaps himself.

Make this boy out of the house...  Right now.  Joon said to them.

Hyung...  What are you talking about? It's only one day since you got married...

Tae...  You don't understand. If he is the only one on the earth I won't choose him... He glares at Jin and walks out somewhere.

Yoongi...  Go with him...  Mina said to her son.

Yea...  Yoongi follows his brother.

Stupid...  Jungkook murmur. Come...  He took Jin with him.

Mrs. Kim glares at her husband. It's all because of you...  You make Tae married to someone and because Tae's husband was Joon's ex...  You rush his marriage.

Ex? Tae look at them...  Jungkook...  Tae walks to his husband.

Jungkook...  Who was your lover? Tae looks at him.

What?  Jungkook looks at him.

Tell me...  What's his name? Kim Namjoon, right?

Tae...  I...

No...  Why you don't tell me?  So you share everything with my brother and marry me... 

It's not like that Taehyung...  Jung Kook was getting angry...

I understand everything.  You love my brother but he breaks up with you because of your character...  Then you marry for taking revenge on him...  Tae cried.

What are you? Please listen... 

No...  He hiccups with a pout.  I hate you...  You are a characterless boy... 

Taehyung...  There is a limit for everything. Jungkook points his finger at him.

I hate you...  With that, Taehyung runs out of the room.

*********

Two sons-in-law of the Kim family went to their respective homes. 

Old kims try to stop them but young kims are in a rage. One is angry and the other is crying calling his husband characterless without knowing the truth. And the best part he doesn't say a word against his brother, he put all blame on Jungkook. That makes Jungkook angrier.

Do you see all this...  Four kims stare at Yoongi. Don't be like them. We will find a girl for you no more boys in this home...  You will marry her and live with her.

Yoongi curses his two brothers...  He is in this trap because of them... And he got a call. Hello...

Hyung...  I am pregnant with your child.