25

He slaps me...  He sips his strawberry milk.

We will punish him...  Yoongi said to him.

No...  I will punish him myself...  I will make his son pregnant and I will make him take care of my 12 children.  He again sips his banana milk.

Yoongi stares at him...  It's not easy to make children.  You need the consent of Jungkook too.

If he loves me...  He will be here...  He again sips the milk...  It's finished,  give me another packet. He extends his stand. 

Yoongi gives another one... 

Someone knocked on the door... 

Coming in...  Yoongi said.

Jungkook opened the door...  Hi.  Yoongi hyung.

Hi...  Jungkook...  We just talked about you. Yoongi smiles.

Tae pouts sadly...  and turn back.

Taehyung...  Jungkook walks to him...

I will be right back...  Yoongi immediately got out of the room.

Sorry for Dad...  he misunderstands ...

Don't talk to me...  Your father slaps me... I can even drink a glass of water... 

What? Jumgkook looks at the floor which is covered with food waste and bo.s. Two or three packets of strawberry milk.

Not Yoongi eats for me.

Tae.  Touching someone without permission is not a good thing...

Oh...  You're my husband.

So what? Am I, not an individual?  I have feelings too.

So what about me? Tae turns towards Jungkook. 

Oh...  God...  Why are you crying?

I am feeling very sad. I love you that much...  He wipes his eyes...  Kooki, Tae walks to Kook and cups his face...  I love you. Am I doing all this just for you...  I know you loved my hyung but more than that.  I loved you... Please forgive me...  Please... 

Jungkook stared at him. I am older than you.  You call me old man.

Sorry...  Give me a chance. Please.

How many chances should I give you?

Just one...  I will prove my love to you.

But I lost that belief in you... 

Ok...  You can go...  I am sorry...  Tae started to cry loudly...  His tears flow like a river.

Jungkook bites his lips...  The boy looks like a kid crying for his mother. Tae... I.  Don't cry... 

I will cry...  What else I can do? I am an idiot...  No one loves me... 

Stop your acting Tae...  Jungkook frowned.

Please give me a chance...  He immediately knees in front of him...  Hyung forgive me I am younger than you...  And give me a chance...  Tae wipes his eyes...  I love you... 

Jungkook looked at him with a sigh. How can he escape from him?

Ok.  Ok...  But with condition be mature... If you have any secrets between us just tell me.

Nothing left...  Promise...  Tae get up from the floor and hug him. I love you...  Thank you so much, baby.

This is your last chance Taehyung...  If you do anything again I will divorce you for sure. Jungkook said.

I never leave you until your death...  I love you...  Tae hugs him like a cola bear.

**********

Why are you crying?  Mr. Park asks his son.

I am not crying...  Jimin wipes his eyes.

Minni...  Listen to Appa.  He likes you...  He will marry you but this child... 

No...  I need my baby...

Don't be so fooled Jimin this child is a barrier to your future.

I won't do anything against my child.

Then I will do it...  I will kill this child for my son.

Appa! Jimin looks at him.  How cruel are you...  my child is important to me.

Then get out of my house. I am ashamed because of you...

Jimin stares at his father... 

Jimin...  They heard a sound.

Mom...  Jimin rushed to Mina and Mrs. Kim...  Mina hugs him...  I missed you, my child...  She kisses his ears.