41

Why so serious?  Joon sat beside his husband.

Does your Hobi baby sleep? Jin asks .

Yes... Already... Poor boy...

Namjoon... Say the truth... Do you love me or not?

I love you...

I was just fifteen when I started working for my family. No one loves me before. I felt so lucky when I got you... Please don't cheat me... Jungkook and Jimin have homes but i don't have one  to go... Please don't cheat me.

Hey... Why are you crying?  So silly... You know where we are going? To Hobi's house... For seeing his wife and child.

What? Jin stares at him.

Yes... Baby... He have a wife and child but our parents don't know about that.  That's what we make as it a surprise. He married without their permission.  And don't tell this to Jungkook and Jimin. Ok?

Hmm... Jin nod his head.

And you know one thing... I really love you... Joon kissed on his forehead...  Let's celebrate our first night here... No one going to disturb is here... He slowly move towards his husband... Why you became so hot ?... Baby....

**************

Jungkook stare at the pregnancy text kit... It shows postive. He don't know whether he is happy or sad. How i tell this to him? Jungkook bite his nail. What if he didn't accept this. By taking a deep breath... Jungkook walks to Taehyung.

Tae i need to tell you something...

Tell me baby... 

I... Tae... Me... It's... I think i am...

What are you talking Kooki? Say clearly.

Jungkook grab Tae's and press on his stomach... Your favariot person is here...

What? Taehyung wide his eyes... Are you serious?

Yes.... Jungkook smiles...

How dare you? How dare you eat my Tan...

Whae? Jungkook stare at him.

I know you don't like my Tan but why eat him... I hate... My Tan baby... Taehyung cried loudly.

You fool... You idiot... You bloody scoundrel &&&&###₹₹₹₹#### Jungkook call all the bad words he knows. I pregnant ... He shout at him.

How? Tae looks at him.

What you mean?

I mean... I am happy... I am father now... Jinja.... I am a father now... Taehyung carries Jungkook and around with him... My baby... Let's tell this to our family...

No.... Not now... We can tell them once we reach at your grapa's house.

Ok... Thank you baby... I love you....

Love you too... Jungkook hug him.

**********

I am scared.... What will they think about me? Hoseok look at them.

It's quite natural for our family. No one get  married properly.  Yoongi said.

But.... I telling the truth after 5 years... They loves more than you all.

It's ok once they see your child's face... They will forgive you.

Are you sure? Hoseok looks at him..

Yes... Both brothers agree with him. Now go an sleep.

They were at hotel during the way to Village. They don't go directly cause of Jimin.

Ya.... Good night guys. Hoseok walks to his room.

Looking like have good time with Jin... Yoongi touch Joon's neck... Bite mark.

Shut up... I am elder than you... Joon glare at him.

But Jooni my instinct says that we are going to face a big problem...

Just shut up Yoongi...

Guys... Taehyung comes to them... I have a good news. He screams happily.

What ? Both of them look at him.