13

Do you know something Jiminaa... Someone was angry with his husband for blaming him... But I saw both of them kissing each other in the hospital. Jin said while cutting vegetables.

Jimin laughed... Ya, that was so romantic...

Come on guys he is like a small child ... How cute is he? Jungkook said with a smile.

Three son-in-laws of Kim's family were in the kitchen and making food for others.

He is cute but not a baby ... Jimin commented. You know he is a playboy

Don't lie about him... It was his first kiss...

Come on hyung... Do you believe that? He is a playboy...I am his best friend I know him more than you.

Jungkook stares at the boy... Whatever past is past... Now it's just me and him.

Guys ... Cooking is almost finished... I am leaving then. Jin comes between them.

Why? Stay here... We need your help. Jungkook looks at him.

No... I want to go back... Just carry on... Let me leave.

Hyung ... Jimin hug him... Don't go... Please.. he pouts cutely.

No... Jimina... He will be angry if he sees me.

Jin... His angle is twisted... Who will help him? Others are all injured. I never help him... You know why... And Jimin he is carrying he can't do heavy jobs...maids, drivers everyone was admitted to the hospital. please stay...

But he... Jin bites his nails.

Nothing hyung ... Just treat him like a baby ... babies are naturally so stubborn... You can do it... Hyung Jimin cups his face... If I don't have this yoonkitty in my stomach I will make you mine for sure ... Jimin nods his head dramatically.

Yoonkitty? Jungkook asks.

Yes... Yoonkitty... He looks like a cat sometimes.

Let's serve food... Jungkook said. ...

Kooky hyung add more salt for my mother in law... Let's kill her.

Jiminaa... Jin scolds him.

*******

Jin opens the door with a food tray... Food... He places the food on the nightstand. There are no maids so Jungkook asks me to stay here...

Take me to the balcony... I will eat from there. Joon said without eyes at him.

Ya... Jin helps him to walk.

Why are you taking orders from Jungkook... Who is he? You are married to the elder son of this family he comes under you.

But he is the only one considering me.. he makes him sit on the chair. Let me take food... He walks to the room.

Ya ... By the way nice waist... 19 or 20?

What?

I won't put waste... Take some bowl or something... Joon said with a serious face.

Jin frowns at him...

*******

Where is Joon? Mr. Kim s to Jungkook.

In his room. He can't walk.

Did he eat?

Yes... Jin takes food for him.

Did you all eat? Mrs. Kim looks at Jungkook and Jimin.

Yes... Already...three of us eat first.

Hyung... Let's lock Jooni's room from the outside. Tae said to Yoongi.

Come... Both of them walk to Joon's room.

Me too... Jimin rushed.

Jungkook... Mina calls him more than a shout.

What? Jungkook looked at her.

Don't walk like this ... You should be very careful until three months.

Me? Jungkook points himself out. out

Jimina ... Don't walk like this you should be very careful... Mrs. Kim said to him with a smile.

Jimin and his mother-in-law look at each other.

*********

Tae... Jungkook sits beside him.

Yes... Baby... Tae hugs his bunny plushie and looks at him.

Do you have any relationship before? He asks Tae.

Yes... Tae said in shyness.

What was his name? Jungkook looks at him with a smile.

My first love was Diana... She was a foreigner. I was only 12 then... Then her brother Daniel... We broke up when they go back to their country... Then Lilly... She was my classmate.....hen Seojoon... He was my senior... Then... Nancy... My teacher's daughter.

Jungkook looks at him with a frown... Am I not asking about his friends?

When I was fifteen... I met my Jiminaa... Then he was my crush but Yoongi hyung steal him from me then he became my best friend. Then a boy called... Hanul...ya... He has a sister Honey... She was so cute ... Then I met the most beautiful girl called shalin... She was my senior... We were in a serious relationship... But she became lesbian ... Poor me.

Jungkook fist hand in anger... So Jimin was right...

**********

The room was locked... Jin said to him.

You do it yourself for staying with me. Don't think I will fall for you...

Don't make me angry Namjoon... Jin glared at him. Jungkook... Jimin ... Open the door. He shouts from inside.

This room is soundproof mr... Joon said.

Oh...my God... He walks to the couch... I forget my mobile in the kitchen. Give your phone... I will call them.

I don't give my belongings to strangers. Joon looks straight.

Then call someone by yourself...

I don't use my mobile after 10...

Jin sits on the couch...

Why you stay here? You can go home. And who have you here... I mean... I already told you... I don't want you... But Joon stop his nonsense when he heard a crying sound. Are you crying? Don't cry... I doesn't mean that...

But Jin cried even more...

Jin... Joon look at him... It's ok... Don't cry... Please... I.. ok, am sorry... You can stay here. After all, you are my first husband... Don't cry... Sorry... He stares at the boy who crying his heart out...

**********

Haneul

Ha Joon

Hangul

Jeong

Hwan

Eun

Seung

Da-Eun

Bora

Boram

Chae-Won

Chae-Yeong...

The list was so long... Jungkook decided to divorce him the very next day. Jungkook had only one relationship one is a girl when he was at school... Then Namjoon...