14

Enough Tae...  I am sleepy...  He said with a tight face.

It's not the end, listen... Last April...  I was standing at the corner of a shop because of the rain...  Then I saw a girl coming towards me..  she stood beside me and gave me a beautiful smile...  I thought she was the most beautiful thing in the world..  then in that rain, I saw a boy...  he was enjoying the rain...  I like him...  I mean love at first sight.

Who is that?

Jeon Jungkook...   Tae looks at him.

Don't lie...  Jungkook looks away.

Wait...  I will show you...  Taehyung took his phone.  Tae showed him a picture of Jungkook standing in the rain...

I don't believe this...  Jungkook stared at his picture.

I don't care...  I took this picture six months before...  Good night...  I am sleepy...  He lay on the bed...  Come Kooky... Hug me... 

I am staying here because all of you need help that's why...  Not for your sexual desires.  Good night...  Jungkook walks to the couch.

Kooky...  Tae calls him...

What? What is sexual desire...  He asks him.

Don't make me laugh Mr...  Jungkook closes his eyes.

What laugh in this? Still, what is sexual desire... Taehyung thought deeply.

*********

Joon shamelessly stares at his wife who he doesn't have any in interest...  Ugly idiot...  such a crybaby...  Jin falls asleep on the couch after crying...

Hey...  Wakes up...  Namjoon throws a pillow at him...I need to go washroom...  Help me.

Jin rubs his eyes...  And walks to him...  Come...  he helps to walk him to the washroom.

Thanks...  Joon said to him...

It's ok...  Jin said to him... 

Sleep here...  Joon pats the side of the bed...  You are not comfortable on the couch.

No...  I am comfortable...  Good night.

Come here..  Jin...  This is my room...  So obey me...  come and sleep here.

I told you...  I am good here...  Jin lay on the couch.

You should be an obedient child...  At least I am older than you... If you sleep here... It's easy for me...

For what? Jin looks at him.

Waking you up...  My head is hurting...  Give me a massage. 

Jin sighed...  Heavily. He walks to him, Jin looks at him for a moment...

Sit near me and massage my head...  Joon again said.  Jin did what he said.

************

Some pancakes and waffles...  Is that ok for breakfast? Jungkook asks Jimin.

I need fried chicken...  He said with tearful eyes.

Why are you crying for that? Jungkook frown.

I don't know...  They kill my chicken...  Jimin burst into a cry.

What? Jungkook got panicked... Jimin... please stop...

Minni...  Yoongi calls him. What happened?

I don't know...  Jungkook shrugged...

Minni...  Yoongi moves to him and hugs him...  Are you ok?

My chickens die...  He said between his cry.

Oh.  It's ok...  We can make another chicken...  Don't cry, baby...  Yoongi places a kiss on his nose... Love you...

Love you...  Jimin hugs him back.

Jungkook already gets out of the kitchen...  He walks to his room...  A husband is his husband sleeping with his dog... 

I should kill this bitch...  Jungkook grit his teeth.

Me or him?

Both...  he shouts...  Get up Taehyung...  Help me in the kitchen for making breakfast.

I don't know where the kitchen is. Tae said lazily...

I will show you...  get up.

Coming... 

*********

Yoongi opened the door and met with the angry bird Namjoon.

Good morning two minutes older hyung...  Yoongi smiles at him.

So you lock the room... 

No...  Its Taehyung... I said no but...

Joon grits his teeth...

Where is Jin?

He is sleeping... Don't wake him up...

Oh...  You do that with this twisted leg...  You are such a... 

What? He was messaging my head the whole night. Let him sleep. Poor boy...