6

This is your boy... Kim Namjoon... Handsome, educated, rich, upcoming business tycoon... Son of the great Kim shiyuk.  Jin's father end his speech.

Does he loves me? Jin looks at his father.

Yes... Otherwise why they came here?

I want meet him and talk with him. Jin said.

You can but on Sunday... This is the best relationship that we got... .

But Dad...

Jin... Just thanks to God that you got a man  for this face.  Just say yes... And let me say something... You are 29 now and of course you are a burden for us... So just marry him and go with him... His step mother yell at him....

Jin looks at his father with a tearfull eyes... Appa...

Do you heard what she said... You are burden for us.... Marry him a d get out from here... He also said..

Jin walks to his room.

*********

Jungkook... How many times I told you? You should tea powder after the water boiled.

Mom... This is new type of tea... I am good cook you know...

Good or bad... I don't like someone using my kitchen without my permission. Mrs. Kim said sternly.

Mom... Listen... This house contains 12 people including maids and this biiiiigggh kitchen only for you... Really?

Yes... Because I am the daughter in law of this house.

So what about me?  Jungkook look at her.

You are just son in law... She flip her hair.

Namjoon is right... You have mother in law syndrome.

What did you just said... She glare at him. Whatever  your tea tastes good, I took some cookies too let's gossip about Mina Aunty...

Who is that?  Jungkook asks.

My co sister... They will be here at morning... Come... Two of them walks to garden with Kooki's tea and Cookies.

*********

Jinu... My baby... My son... Mr. Kim calls his son.

Don't ttouch me... I am the one who taking care of this family and you are saying I  am burden.

Do you really think she said that because she hates you... No baby... Just say yes for this marriage. Wr are poor wr can't choose... Just enjoy what you are getting. Ok?

But Dad... This is not a job its life...

Jin... Nothing going to happen. He himself choose you... So just get ready for the marriage... Only two days left.

***********

Jungkook was arranging his bed....kooki.... Jungkook turn towards that the sound. There is husband with a teddy bear, he was covering humsel with a duvet...

Can I sleep with you? I watched a horro video...

Come here... Jungkook calls him...

Thanks Kookha...  Tae jumped  on the bed. Come lay here...

Jungkook also lay near him.....

Good night kooky....

Ha..... Jungkook just hummed.

*************

Namjoon play his 48th drama with 30 episodes.....